Rarely and/or never getting matches from online dating - is it because of bad pictures or bad style (or both and more)?

I was thinking of getting one of my photographer friends to take some photos of me for online dating but I'm kind of embarrassed to ask... but I was wondering if I need to switch up my style.

but I'm curious what G@G thinks is more important - pics or style... or both?

• Bad pictures (like quality, choice of pics, facial expressions... etc)
    60% (3)25% (1)44% (4)Vote
  • Bad style (your dress sense, appearance... etc)
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Or probably both... maybe even more
    40% (2)75% (3)56% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|0

What Girls Said 3

• I can't say unless I see the profile

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I erased it, but I have some friends who get multiple matches daily and I'm just confused why I can't... is it a long hair & slight facial hair thing?

• it is probably a combo of both but hard to say without seeing it myself. i can say that having all professional photos would also seem odd to me. you have to seem like a regular, cool guy, not someone who cares so much about a profile that he's got enough time to go take professional shots for it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I think it's a combo too... I could send a link to what I look like

• Show All
    • 6d

Fuck might as well, its retard... I just downloaded bumble. I'll probably erase it in a week.

• 3d

I might have to cut my hair short and rock just the stubble again

• Both. It's amazing what crappy, stupid pictures a lot of guys put up on dating sites. I don't understand how they think that they look good in them.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.