I feel so silly in lingerie?

My boyfriend has been asking me to dress up for him for a while now and I finally decided to do it. I ended up buying a very simple baby doll. Something similar to the link below, it's lacy, see through, form fitting.

But the problem is, I feel ridiculous in it. I know my boyfriend loves my body, and I feel great and completely comfortable naked. But there's something about wearing lingerie that makes me feel self conscious and silly. Anyone else feel that way? I mean, what if he doesn't like it? Or if he's disappointed or something?

Do you think baby dolls are sexy enough? Thanks!

https://www.victoriassecret.com/lingerie/babydolls-and-slips/crochet-mesh-babydoll-very-sexy?ProductID=302650&CatalogueType=OLS

What Guys Said 4

• I'm sure you'll look hot and he'll love it so try it.

• If you think you look silly in it then your mood may not be ok for sex. However go for it and your boyfriends reaction might be enough to trigger you aswell. ;)

• Trust me he will love it, that's why he asked for it.

• Show us a pic of you in it bet it's amazing

What Girls Said 2

• Ahahaha omg I felt the same way!! I even started to do a stupid silly dance. I love how lingerie looks but I started laughing when I put it on. I just thought it was because I'm extremely goofy plus it was my first time so I guess laughing and feeling silly was another way saying uncomfortable wearing it and self conscious.
    I love how those look though

• think it's cute! he will love it. curl your hair in loose curls or waves and lots of mascara and blush