Guys, Have you ever fell in love or started to like a girl that was first your friends with benefits or fuck buddy?

5

What Guys Said 5

• I would guess I can say I did. We actually started in a chatroom many many years ago back when Yahoo chat was hot. We instantly just got a long as friends and used that privacy of not knowing each others friends and family as a basis. If you can see the potential immediately in that person you may see that they didn't automatically start having sex with you because they didn't want to be with you but because they didn't want to risk pushing you away because you start throwing "relationship" out there and to many people relationship means rules and constrictions. I honestly think the best relationships can start off just as a friend with benefit. BUT the only gamble is, just because you have great intercourse doesn't mean you will fit personality wise. And that's what happened, we grew out of each other. And I also have been in relationship where I loved the persons personality but found out they were dry in the sack so you have to try to use the of both to find that perfect match if that helps.

• 1. I don't fall in love because I'm aromantic. 2. I never had a friends with benefits and I never will because I'm asexual.

• never had a friends with benefits or fuck buddy, so that hasn't happened yet

• What is this happening to you lol

• I wouldn't say fall in love but if we started periodically just chatting and getting to know each other like say after sex when we're just lying there and I find she's actually pretty cool then yeah. It also tends to happen if we cuddle after sex. It's hard not to form a bond with someone if you cuddle.