How to pick up a girl at a bar?

Hello Everyone how do I pick up a girl at a bar without getting nervous and being afraid to ask her out and how do I start a conversation with a girl and how do I take her home?

What Girls Said 2

• You're cute! I don't know why you're having trouble haha. Too bad I'm not in that bar!

• You're only 18. You're going to be a bar to pick up girls and not drink

What Guys Said 8

• "without getting nervous and being afraid to ask her out" we can't help you with this. There's no magic potion that will stop you from being afraid, unless that potion is alcohol (and if it works that way for you, but I don't recommend always relying on alcohol).
    The only way to take a girl home is to go up to her and talk to her. It's simple. Introduce yourself, let her know you're interested. Always be confident. If you walkk up to her with your tail between your legs, she's gonna be turned off. Show her that you're confident and that you don't need her. Make it a game for you, with the sole purpose of having fun. Have fun being rejected. Who cares if you're rejected, you're not the one missing out, and there's millions of girls out there.
    When you learn to have fun even during rejections, you'll stop being afraid of talking to girls and you'll have plenty of success.

• Why would you be nervous, that is what bars are for. Approach say you find them cute and work it for there. As for taking her home instantly, i got no idea.

• you don't. you're not drunk enough. also, TAKING HER HOME IS NOT ALL THAT MATTERS!!!

• It's easy as shit. If you're in a bar, chances are sports are on... so talk about sports

• Easy.

Own the bar.

Literally if necessary.

• Just walk up to her and pick her up with your hands

• Take off as much clothing as possible.

• ghb... she might not be talking but you can definitely take her home. lmao!!