Do people still go on dates?

I feel like I'm too old fashioned for this world. Like, for me it makes sense to go out with someone before calling them your girlfriend/boyfriend. But as far as I can tell, they just ask them to be boyfriend/girlfriend. Like, maybe they go out sometimes but only after. Even conservative people from what I can tell. What do you think? by the way I'm not talking about sex. I'm talking like simple stuff or romantic stuff

1|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Im pretty old fashioned myself. It seems our generation has made poeple this way and i think anyone could be romantic and old fashioned if they wanted but it seems everyone just trys to fit in by doing what everyone else does and it sucks.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I agree! It's rare you hear of people going on dates now. I prefer to go on dates first to get to know a guy more

. Although, I still taking dating serious. Even though it's not at the stage of fully committed long-term relationship I wouldn't date multiple guys at the same time. All my focus and attention would be on that one guy I'm dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did this before me and my lover became official so I assume people still do it. I can't be the only one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do. Although its not as common as it used to be among young people, its still a thing. Personally I love dates

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I'm old fashioned then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yap! Dating is still a thing :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• You have to go on a date first and get together and do things before it's official as boyfriend and girlfriend unless Its a very rare circumstances

0|1
    0|0
  • I only feel confortable calling someone my girlfriend after I knew I wanted to be with her long term.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes my good sir, they do

0|0
    0|0