It makes me mad and bothers me I have to ask guys out?

Please don't say to ask out guys because that will make me more mad.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't HAVE to ask guys out, they'll ask you out themselves.

What Guys Said 20

• Like others have said, you don't have to ask guys out, you can just remain single if you want. You seem to expect that life should just be served to you on a plate. It doesn't work like that unfortunately. Some girls will get guys asking them out, some won't. Some guys will get girlfriends easily, some won't. You are just one of millions of people in the world who are all trying to make their way in life. If you want to be self entitled then you'll just get left behind. Life rewards people who make things happen for themselves.

• 9d

I don't want to remain single I want a boyfriend.

• 9d

Then you might have to be a bit more prepared to step forward. You don't have to physically ask guys out but you might have to work on showing that you're interested.

• Well get mad, because that's how it is.

• Oh don't worry, it's only going to get worse for you as you age and those wrinkles start to settle in... those love handles start to grow...

Seeing all those men pass you up for the supple 22-23 year olds...

You're in for a miserable life...

#WomenOf2017

• You don't *have to* do anything.

• What happened to equality? I don't understand why it's frustrating. It's what men have to do most, if not all the time. I'm not surprised that you have to ask more often at your age. Im going to take a guess and say that less guys are asking you out and doing favors for you compared to when you were you younger. The only thing you can do now is accept reality, improve yourself (physically and mentally) and do what you gotta do.

• So you're basically complaining about something that all single guys have to go through every day...

• Lol u mad bro?

• Then stay single. Guys are not obligated to always do the asking. Quite a few of us are simply sick of being shot down so simply quit asking for that reason alone.

• Stay single. Problem solved.

• What a sense of entitlement you have. Guys have to line up for you or something?

• Then don't ask out guys #problemsolved

• 9d

I probably get a boyfriend.

• 9d

I mean I'll probably never get a boyfriend.

• 9d

You might get a boyfriend because they will ask you out

• Ok. Just curious why asking guys out makes you mad?

• 9d

Because some girls don't have to ask guys out.

• 8d

Just another one of life's little disappointments. You're pushing 30 so get used to it. I don't think it's going to improve for you and your attitude doesn't help I'm sure...

• Welcome he fight.

• Then don't

• Guys are like girls playing hard to get is fun and you will see what that means in the future

• Well, you can thank feminism for that. Now go make me a sandwich.

• Whaaat! You mean you gotta take some damn initiative? Holy fuck nuggets. I mean damn whats the world coming to when people have to ask for what they want? The damn humanity! Get authorities on the line and call up that organization that does non profit work for women with PTSD poor tenacity self-centeredness disorder.

Taxes make me mad.

• Then don't and wait for us guys to ask you out. Still plenty of us left willing to do that.

Yes guys, downvote all you want, I don't care!

• Idon't understand why. At least this way you approach the men you want to talk to instead of rejecting them.

• If you want something, it's up to you to get it

What Girls Said 1

• #lifeisrough

With all of the creepshaming and equality business, women don't have as much of the luxury of being asked out all of the time. Besides, your demeanor (AKA seeming intimidating or unapproachable) can have an effect in this as well. You either gotta figure out what's going wrong or bear the cross.

• 9d

How do you not be unapproachable and intimidating?

• 9d

Body language is one thing: avoid resting bitch face, headphones, standing with your arms crossed and don't avoid eye contact. If you tend to look generally miserable, people won't approach you.