Girls and guys: Do you like dominant mean girls/guys or do you prefer nice sweet innocent ones?

Could you date a guy that was really sensitive to things and was never mean in a playful way or would that turn you off? What if he wanted you to become the dominant one in the relationship/bed? Would that make you feel turned off as if you wore the pants in the relationship or would you LOVE it?

Guys: Do you like girls who are really sweet goody goody two shoes and plays hard to get? Do you like girls that are shy and don't flaunt their body? Do you like girls that are well mannered and are very careful with their words? Or do you prefer girls who are playful by picking fights every once in a while? Girls who aren't afraid to show their body and girls who enjoy sex and aren't afraid to show who they really are? Or do you prefer girls who are only for you and for your eyes only? I really want to know what kind of girl/guy you guys like.

• I like innocent sweet submissive guys
  • I like strong stern experienced guys
  • I like shy quiet girls that are more conservative
    Vote C
  • I like girls that are confident with their body/sexual desires
    Vote D
  • Other explain in comments
    Vote E

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 15

• I like a woman who isn't afraid to take control sexually and be the dominant one, at least every so often. I've been in too many relationships where she only wanted to be submissive in bed but wanted to decide everything outside of the bedroom and that was just unfair. If a relationship is balanced by how she decides it is, then that isn't really balance.

• Dominant. But not too dominant. I like girls who are confident and has a little bit of spice. I tend to be timid and shy so I think opposites attracts.

• I want a strong willed woman to match my personality. I am dominant by nature, but to be honest that only means I know when to take control.. I want a woman that can do the damn same!

• I like innocent little Asian white mage. mwa ha. Work some magic on me, baby!

• My ideal of a potential wife for me:

1. She must be attractive to my standards and no they are not high when it comes to it being physical

2. Likes to have fun but is also very serious

3. Independent

4. Has a little bitch in her (Im not into the whole TOTAL bitch attitude.. But

• Wow that was a lot of options. I'll take a dominant girl.

• Submissive girls that know how to treat a man properly.

• confident in how she approaches life and career and the rest of the world. Towards me, I need someone that can push and pull when the time is right. So balance, I guess.

• I like to play the dominant roll myself... but its hard to find a willing partner

• I like all girls.

• I like dominant, assertive and self-confident girls ;)

• I think we both like to mix it up but women tend to be submissive and enjoy being slutty. BUT they do this with guys they don't like which makes little sense.

See my take on it: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a26543-every-women-is-slutty-unveil-the-inner-dirty-girl-within

• I just want the girl to be nice with her words and not be mean emotionally, but other than that, I like her to dress all sexy even out in public, and I like her to be more dominant both sexually, and somewhat dominant/bossy outside of the bedroom too.
    If I am very happy emotionally with her, then I really enjoy being submissive to her. It just feels good inside (and it feels good sexually too)

• Although I go for both men and women, I do very much have a single type of girl I like. I'm very much into the kind of person who's very playful and fun, but a a bit reserved in some ways. I very much like being able to get a reaction out of people so seeing them get flustered once in a while is always great. But really I'm just looking for someone, boy or girl who'll be like a mate to me rather than a gushy relationship sort of thing.

• sweet innocent kind hearted girls any day.

is confident with their body/sexuality an euphimism for sluts?

What Girls Said 24

• I keep saying it: balance.

He has to be able to be sweet in the streets and mean in the sheets. Though I like to change it up because it'd otherwise get boring. I am a sucker for a super forward, self assured guy too.

• I prefer more dominant guys, though that doesn't mean he has to be an ass about it.

• As gross as it sounds, having sex with a dominating guy would feel too much like my relative... my relatives are generally dominant. But I don't like submissive guys so maybe somewhere in the middle. I feel like the only guy I've ever wanted to be in a relationship with we would both come off as dominant. So who's dominating who cos we're too young to start playing those kind of power games.

• innocent ones

• I loveee dominant men, but one that are sweet and kind at the same time.

• I love nice men that are dominating 😈❤️

• I want a man who takes control! Allow me to explore my thoughts and desires, but in the end, I like those in charge in the boardroom and the bedroom!!!

• 9d

At least one woman on here gets it :)

• 8d

@jman46241 and get it I do! I am a self sufficient woman and am independent probably more so than 80 percent or greater of any woman. However, just because I am that, it doesn't mean that I am going to live a lie and say men aren't important to me sexually, because they are!! I want them to understand me, and I will happily comply to their needs! No secret, because women don't speak out enough about what they truly need! That is just how I feel!

• i love sweet ones

• I like woman who's energy comes off as genuine.
    I can always tell when a woman is trying to portray herself as something she is not it's like "Girl, what are ya doing? We all like you better when you're yourself."

• How about sweet experienced guys? I think that's the best.

• strong stern experienced guys

• Neither.

• Sweet, caring AND manly guys like an elder bro <3

• Number 2 all the way.

• I like to dominate sweet & submissive guys ;)

• I prefer cute submissive guys.

• OMG ! I loveeeeeee nice, shy, and sensitive guys. I know one day I'll meet him. I could never be the dominant one in the relationship because I'm extremely shy and he would be more confident around me. I just love when a guy is so nice to you despite your flaws, a guy that you could cuddle while watching TV, a guy that I can tell anything too, a guy that isn't afriad to be himself, a guy that will tear up when he's watching a sad movie or when you're telling him how special he is to you, a guy that is just right for you. 👍💜💯💯💑💏😍😍😍

• 8d

That's so just like me. Despite my years I'm still shy and timid. And my themesong is like "Passenger's Seat by Stephen Speaks".

• I like dominant guys. They be like "TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES" and I be like "yes daddy"

• Ohoooo poll results from the 19th century

• Im into both guys and girls and i do not focus on that. Its not so much being shy/submissive or bold/dominant that attracts me at all. I've been really into a girl who was not shy but kept it on the DL. She also gave unexpected gestures and i loved it. Hard to tell with her. I dont reallt care for those adhectives much...

• I am not sexually attracted to submissive men.

• i prefer dominant. I though men prefer confident girls but no that's good to hear :)

• I prefer good men, who are dominant in bed.

• Sweet dominant guys
    Sweet innocent girls

I'm open minded so I wouldn't b turned off... it's always good to try out new things but I do prefer to b submissive with males.