He unblocked me! Should I contact him?

So i met this guy on Tinder a month ago he's 30 and I'm 22!! He's Pretty old and serious, which I like! we started talking on the phone since the first day I felt so attracted to him, after one week we met in person, the date was great! We kissed from the first date which I never do I always like to take my time, but I felt so safe with him... He didn't want the date to end up as we were enjoying our time! Our second date he proposed to go to a hotel so we can be more comfy... By the way he knows I'm still a virgin and he promised that he won't do anything without my permission! After 2 days of him trying to convince me, I finally accepted and I trusted him! We went to the hotel we did some stuff that I've never did with someone! He was the first one I'm getting almost naked in front of, but we didn't have sex, after finishing I felt like he didn't believe that I've never did that before, it's like he didn't appreciate the fact that I chose him and not so many guys I met before. On our way home he was using the gps on my phone! Suddenly he went through to see if I still have Tinder cause he asked me to delete it one day before, but I forget, I had 700 match and 75 messages on it! He got upset, we didn't talk about it! I called him after dropping me! He didn't answer, the next day I messaged him I was like can I know why you don't answer me? he told me cause I have a lot on tinder! And he blocked me from whatsapp, I cried for 4 days, cause I've never been treated that way, I felt used and sent him a message from another number telling him how he made me feel and how I trusted him, and saying at the end "thanks for teaching me such a good lesson to never trust someone that quickly", after 10 days he unblocked me, but didn't talk to me it's been almost one week since he unblocked me, I'm not willing to be with someone who treats me in such way, But I still have feeling for him and I wanna meet him to talk cause I can't get over it, what's your advice guys?
Thank you.

What Guys Said 12

• Tch tch, Daddy is angry with you. You were a bad girl.
    He's never going to take yu seriously, or give you equal treatment. If you even have Tinder messages from other guys, he flies off the handle.

If you want a father-daughter match, continue this, but you will always be a pretty tightly controlled daughter, not a normal daughter

• 13d

I like guys between the age of 25 and 30, I feel there are more experienced and serious!! but not really into that daddy-daughter relationship tho!!

• just dont

• There are plenty of players, cheaters and sex hungry monsters on tinder, I think after viewing your tinder. He thinks you are one of them.

• I'd say you were lucky. If he's trying to control you after two dates, he's dangerous. Personally I suggest you block him, and look for someone new.

• 12d

You're right he may be a dangerous guy.

• Let it go. he won't believe you anyways. Most guys would kill for the attention you're getting on Tinder. He can't relate to your situation. He figures you just another lying hoe like so many he's come across int he past. Your failure to follow through with his request to shutdown your Tinder account while with him has raised some serious alarms for him. When it comes to men and women, actions speak louder than words. I'm sure you're not the first women to take him up on his offer to get a hotel...

• Ya he is playing a game you don't want to get into. Walk away this guy wants to control and manipulate you.

• No offense but experience is the best teacher. You saw what he did was wrong
    my opinion i think you can do better than him.

• Stay away from him. He sounds crazy jealous and controlling.

• 13d

Indeed! Wish I can stop thinking about it.
      But thanks for the advice!

• Run, far away

• He is a player and you got played

• Nope, you can do better

• Guy sounds like a creep. I say keep it moving dont message or answer messages. If he's that much of a possessive dick now just imagine what he's going to be like later. He shouldn't have went through your phone either. I wouldn't ever go through a womans phone, its like her purse, its personal shit. A lot of red flags with this clown.

• 13d

I know, sounds crazy how controlling he could be!! If we ever get into a relationship!
      But I really want to say what's in my heart to him, not to get back with him, just because is gonna make me feel better!

What Girls Said 9

• Don't meet him. Move on. He's a jerk and a creep. Get busy with friends, school, work, go on dates with other guys but for gods sake don't get a hotel room with someone you just met on the internet. That's pretty f'ing crazy!

• 12d

I know! First and last time.

• Don't do it man.

• no u shouldn't

• Um... stay away from him, he's a creeper. Two dates and he's already trying to keep tabs on you? Sorry, don't have time for that.

• Don't bother he's not worth your time

• no thats what he wants but what

• You sound insane lmfao

• Girl u trippin?

• No, your just a replacement for him (he surely doesn't have enough girl contact anymore)