Would you date someone with a kid?

its common to go out and meet people now who have 1 or more kids but is it a turn of?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I do believe when we get older, the chances that people having kids are more likely to happen. I think the one thing that's hard for me to grasp, is putting myself into the relationship while there's another portion to it. I know it's not the my full responsibility to the child, but there are obligations in which I can't ignore. It's like seeing someone on the street helpless, you can't just walk past the person without doing something to help them.

What Guys Said 4

• only if I really liked the girl and maybe knew her for a while , there might be situations where I would consider doing this . but I think in general I would not really be able to handle such relationships . mean in financial areas and experience with that stuff

• I've noticed there are a lot more step-dads out there than there are step-moms, but no, I would not date a girl who has a kid from a previous relationship or marriage.

• I couldn't see myself dating a girl with a kid.

• Never, tried it once and never again. You will also have to put up with the baby's father being around. Didn.t like it.

What Girls Said 1

• When I'm older, I'll be fine with it, but I wouldn't want to date a guy (around my age) that has a kid. For me, that just shows they're irresponsible.