Does this mean my ex wants to get back together?

We split up about a month ago due to him going through a bad phase of depression. He wasn't being affectionate and he admitted dating wasn't a priority for him right now. We both agreed he needed time to concentrate on himself, and adjust to the new medication (he was being weaned off some really strong stuff). Anyhow, we kept in touch as good friends. I casually suggested about meeting up for a drink a few weeks back, and he keeps chasing me up on that. I really want to see him as we get on so well. His texts have also become a bit more flirty. So yeah, does this mean he wants to try things again? The big red flag here though is that he's updated his Tinder profile (we met on there and I still keep the app but I've not used it since I started dating him), and none of my family like him. I still have feelings for him though...

What Guys Said 1

• wait for him. if you dated, then you have some sort of bond, and you need to be there for him through this and help to make that bond stronger

What Girls Said 1

• It doesn't mean he wants to get back together with you. It means he wants to have sex with you.