Is this a date?

I have a dinner group of 5 people, we eat together once a week. This week, there was some food event 3 of the others went to so we skip once.
I have develloped feelings for one guy (the one who doesn't attend the event), since some stuff happened ending up in a threeway (my first) with another girl of the dinner group. She's his ex and close friend. We're not weird at all since then. At a party, he and I kissed and he walked me home.

Now I had already prepared to eat alone, when he texted me if I wanted to have dinner with him this time since the rest was away.

Could it be a date?

(If you're gonna slut shame, please dont answer. thats irrelevant here)

• Probably a date
  • Probably not a date
  • Can't say
8d Update: it didn't feel like a date, it felt friendly. But we enthousiastically and heatedly talked for 6 hours straight. About anything and everything. It was one of the most amazing conversations I've ever had!

What Guys Said 2

• just invite him home and ask you bring wine... don't think much future will unfold itself in couple of hours 😉

• I'm going to be honest. Although it may be a date, I'd be very surprised if it lead to a relationship, which is what you've implied that you're looking for. I say that because the circumstances of your first date were what they were. I'm not slut shaming at all, I've been in threeways in my day.

• 8d

The average ideas of our social groups are a little different. Sex and love are two different things that don't need to influence each other. I know he doesn't care and I don't either.
      Which also means previous sex doesn't guarantee anything.

What Girls Said 1