Have you ever come close ta dating someone from gag?

what's the closest you come?

• Yes
  • Nope

Most Helpful Girl

• "coming close to dating" is no where close to my situation lol
    He is my boyfriend :P

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

• Exchanging celly Numbers and Planning later to Meet up.
    Planning with Someone else, to Travel to See him in his own Country. xx

• I guess so, just the distance fucked it all up tbh 😅

• 8d

But we're just friends now instead so its alright 👌🏽

• Never lol

• Um... actually dating them. In real life. Didn't go well.

• No never

• Yea I did but then we just decided to remain good friends.

• 8d

why friends

• 8d

@Asker, one might be the long distance. 2 friendship feels more like it. He is more youthful and laid back and am more mature and serious and wanting to get ahead. We are in different stages.. i dont think it would work.

• Nope

• lol no not really. I mean i kinda got close to one guy but i'm glad nothing came out of it. you shouldn't trust people on the internet

• I flew from Manchester England to Houston Texas to meet someone from gag. Don't recommend it.

• Have you?

• 8d

not realy. So have your?

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

• Lol that is NEVER going to happen

• No, but i'd like to make some international friends

• No - I think almost everyone on here is a pervert.

• Never.

• Nope

• Nope, and don't want to.

• 8d

why no

• 8d

It's foolish. And I want to meet my SO in real life and have a good story to tell friends and family and my future kids.

• No... LOL 😆😆😆

• Not dating, haha XD But we have become besties and hang out about once a month and so far we have hang out 12 times in 8 months :-)

• lol nope. No

• Nah none of them really don't have any interest they just answer my questions 😂 Which I'm cool with

• No I only talk to one person from GAG

What Guys Said 12

• You're a jerk for posting this just to hurt me. I thought that you were into me, but you stopped responding to me after I drove out to see you and stayed over with you!

• Not exactly dating because of 1200 miles between us. But she WAS closest person to me (apart from my girlfriend) for the last few years. She knows almost everything about me. We were having fun, we were sharing laugh, fears, sexual tension between us.. We were chatting every single day. But everything has come to its end. So our relationship as well. Do I regret? Honestly? I don't know. She means a lot to me and it's still painful. I feel sad, mad at her, confused.

• I was never close, I wouldn't do it too, I live too far away from most people on this site.

• No but I did ask someone out.

• I met up with a G@Ger 6 months ago when I was vacationing in her city. It wasn't a date but we had a blast talking and we even exchanged a few G@G stories. Lol.

• I've hung out with someone from gag before. I don't see anything more than that as being realistic.

• Well sorta lol, it still hasn't manifested physically because the thousands of miles inbetween us, but the feelings are there. We talked in the phone yesterday and it was lovely.

• nah, too far away

• The real question is have you?

• Yeah but they were not aware

• don't see it happening at all