Been shaddy and lied... have I lost him?

We were dating 2 months...
I posted a non flirty meme on his wall
He deleted it and changed his setting
I fount out cuz his ex may get mad... even though she has a boyfriend.

I messaged her to tell her he's dating me. cuz she's been messaging him lots and he was getting confused. she freaked on him and deleted her fb.

He then delete and blocks me on b and then deletes his profile. says he doesn't want boyfriend drama.

Then we fought he said he loves us both and is confused.

He still texts and calls me daily but I feel she's winning. He keeps making excuses not to see me to talk about things. even though he broke up with her 5 months ago only dated her for 5 months and she was a shot girlfriend who has a boyfriend now.

Most Helpful Guy

• it sounds to me like you may have never fully had him. if he is so concerned with his ex's feelings to the point that he is going to hide a relationship it says to me that he isn't truly over the ex and probably would like to perhaps get back together with her

if you truly had him and he was over his ex he shouldn't care if his ex sees things you post or care if she knows that you are with him

What Guys Said 4

• If he thinks he loves both of you, then he doesn't love either of you. Your future with this guy is dim. . . darker than halfway down a wolf's gullet. Learn a lesson about guys who are still in contact with their ex, and then move forward with your life.

• You should have played it cool and acted like you didn't care about his ex. Either way, he still loves her so don't waste your time with him.

• break up already

• You probably have lost him

What Girls Said 1

• he doesn't love you anyway. otherwise he would of picked you over her