I'm not sure if I should accept his offer to drive me home from work?

I am currently dating this guy and we have been texting and talking on the phone a lot but we have only been out on 2 dates. He suddenly asked me 2days after our 2nd date if i wanted a ride home from work since i usually take a bus and we live in the same town and he happens to be in the same area as my job. Not sure if I should accept his offer because in a way its almost like i would be kinda acting like his girlfriend already and it may be too soon to accept something like this. Its a nice gesture but i feel like i should be playing hard to get and not fall into the trap of being too into him too soon like i did with my ex since i did ended up feeling like in a relationship when we were not yet and i think it prevented him from making a real commitment. Thoughts?

10d I accepted his offer and i'm so glad that I did because he actually completely relieved some insecurities/anxieties I've had in other relationships and it made me like him so much more now. Thanks guys!

What Guys Said 3

• accept it if u want

• If you feel it's too soon, then don't.

• Itd probably be kind Of nice to have a ride and its a nice offer. if you're happy getting there how you do for now though i feel ya. There is a saying "beware of the free lunch" id just worry to much about what it insinuates.
    But if its -22 outside probably gonna wanna hit him up soon

What Girls Said 2

• Personally I don't see how accepting a ride means your in a relationship, if anything it would be some good one on one time to get to know one another and it's safer than the bus which is kind of him. Being open to spending time with him isn't "easy" and I've never understood the playing hard to get. Just seems like a silly game.

Still, if you're uncomfortable then decline the offer and continue as is until you are 😊

• I wouldn't do it. Not having anything to do with playing hard to get, just for me i wouldn't feel its right after just two dates.