Cute couples make me sick?

I just hate cute couples and how they post cute pictures on facebook and how on they hug, kiss. And how they can't stop texting each other and how upset they get when they are away for an hour... ugh!!!

I want to scream!!! I've never had a girlfriend, I've never been kissed, I've never been on a date, I've never hugged a girl or held hands. I hate being constantly reminded of how being single sucks. I hate feeling like I need a girlfriend. I hate this :'(

I want to send all the couples away... I hate this.

I'm sorry for sounding like a major asshole. I'm just mad and no one wants to listen to me.
And if I had a choice between crushing on a girl or getting shot at. I would prefer being shot

What Girls Said 5

• I understand that, as it's always plastered all over the internet. Which tends to put pressure, and a damper on the single people.

Don't let it get to you. If you want a girlfriend down the road then presue that and hopefully you'll find a great girl for you. In the mean time, just be happy with yourself. We should all find our own happiness before getting into a relationship anyways, and being single isn't a bad thing. I dislike how much people don't respect the choice to be single, but it's a grand thing and something we all experience.
    After my first relationship I chose not to date for three years. I was asked out but i refused, as I wanted to work on myself, get my goals met, work on being happy in my own skin and become who I wanted to. Being single actually was a great choice, and I hope that you realize to be thankful with your own life, with what you have and what you've accomplished. There's always time to find someone if you wish, but there's no rush for that.
    So take it easy, and don't let those things put pressure of stress on you. :-)

• So, you hate being single, hate couples, but would rather be shot then form a crush.

... Right.

Well how about turning that dismay into drive? Let it push you towards improving yourself and your life instead of letting it be a hindrance.

• I'm single and I don't feel this way.
    Plus, being single is not a bad thing. Maybe you should avoid watching couples on the Internet.

• I'm single and I do not do that. You need help

• How come you have never hugged a girl? Are you a monster or what?

What Guys Said 7

• Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You don't need a girlfriend. You don't need to be single. If you want to get in a relationship, ask one of your mentors on how to approach that area of your life.

DO something about it. Couples are never going to stop posting pictures of themselves to Facebook. Though, I guess you could just unfriend every single person who is in a relationship.

• Cute couples are cute. They don't make me feel sick. I feel happy for them.

• You need to relax. Get casual, honest, kind and patient and girls will come to you. No need to hate happy people.

• Me too. At least you aren't sending your money.

• You bitter bitter man.

Elliot rodgers 2. o

• I feel you bro, it is an injustice

• Got some issues brah