Why do people rush others in relationships?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Because they like to play match maker and feel like they are doing a good thing.

• Excellent question. I believe it's because they are eager to see others happy. So eager their reality becomes blurred.

• they r not patient

• Eagerness, I suppose. I would probably be eager to if the girl was great enough,(partly because of how lonely I am these days), but would still always try my hardest to not.

• I feel like many people are so insecure that they just cannot not be in a relationship, so they try to rush into one to have that validation and/or fill in that void.

• To feel secure.

• That's what I'd like to know, when I'm perfectly happy just sleeping with them and hanging out they tend to want to take a good thing running and shit on it. If it an't broke don't fix it.

• They r excited

• so they can presume to be happy like them

• We're all desperately seeking someone to love.

• This pone is too easy: They are selfish.

• 5d

Selfish in what way?

• 5d

Humans in general are selfish. The diference is some people don't like it so they tone it down and addapt, while others want to force others to addapt. They want to be the ones to set all the rules.

• 5d

Remind me of my ex

• They want more out of the relationship

• In most cases it's not worth hoping someone will change and be ready. Relationships are tough enough even when you do start with two people who want about the same thing.

If someone's not looking for roughly what you are, or is acting like the early stages are big emotional steps (when they are the -easiest- stage) there's a lot to be said for moving on.

But most people don't. Not if they're into the person. They keep on trying. But if they've had more experience they'd see it as a red flag.

• 4d

My ex was rushed in a relationship I wasn't ready ti

• 4d

No just to be boyfriend/girlfriend

• 4d

Being boyfriend/girlfriend is a commitment not to have sex with other people, and that if you want to end the arrangement, you need to tell them, or I suppose, as a minimum, text them. It's a baby step. You can end it at any point.

What Girls Said 4

• Because having a relationship is good and when they see someone single and doing good, they think that you are lonely and start feeling sorry for you... It's just so dumb tho.
    They want you to experience the same dramas that they are experiencing.
    Being alone is good! Whoever wants to rush you in a relationship tell them to fuck off.
    Preserve yourself for the right man, don't play with there nowadays so called "fuck boys" "players".

• they like putting their nose

• Because they like it fast? I don't know

• they like it