Girls, what would you say to a guy who told you that he'd never been on a date or kissed a girl?

A guy in his late 20's or early 30's tells you on a date that you're his first date, what do you say? Would you call off the date?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a first time for everything! And in my opinion, girls shouldn't be upset. Maybe that remark might come off as a tad odd and might raise doubts and curiosity, but my dad was almost the same way and my parents have been happily married for 18 years now. It depends on girls' preferences too... And I don't think they would call off the date. They shouldn't judge just by that fact alone.

Here's some advice: there are sooo many girls out there without different preferences, characteristics, flaws, and looks. You're not alone out there when it comes to first dates at a more mature age (late 20's or early 30's seriously isn't that old though!) Let me warn you though, that the first date might not always work out or your date might not take a liking to you, but don't be discouraged! Just be yourself so they fall in love with the real you and love will come your way soon. :) Hope this was helpful! And good luck!!

What Girls Said 2

• It really wouldn't matter to me. People move at their own pace, it's not a big deal in my eyes.
    I wouldn't call off the date because of that. Honestly, I'd just try to make the time together feel not so awkward / uncomfortable, as most first dates usually are.

• I'd have fun with you!