Girls, Girls : I really wonder if i'll have a girlfriend one day?

I don't know why, but girls don't answer me on dating sites...

So, i think i'll commit suicide soon or later... Or i don't know... Sorry...

In real life, i can't come up to girls... And anyway girls don't like to be approached in the street...

The best thing would be to go in bars... But i only have a few friends and they almost never go out...

I'm sure, i'm doomed to live alone during my whole life anyway too...

2

What Girls Said 2

• Well firstly, I'm sorry you feel this way, but having this sort of depressive attitude isn't going to attract someone decent. Also talking about committing suicide like it's really no big deal is rather alarming. Join a sport or a hobby, go out and talk to people. Push yourself out of your comfort zone, you'll meet people the more you go out and do things.

• 8d

I work out, but at home... Otherwise, i never go up to women in the street...

Anyway, i don't understand why girls never answer me on dating sites...

Are there fake profiles there?

I'm just sad sometimes, that's all.

• 8d

I'm subscribed on dating sites and girls never answer me... Maybe fake profiles...

• 7d

Some girls (here) or on other websites tell me i'm attractive, but is that really true?

Because on dating sites, girls never answer me... So why?

I think i'll never find...

• Don't think so negatively.

You can still go on dating sites, but I will also suggest to try doing some new activities, which will give you more opportunities to meet women...

For example, let's say you have always wanted to learn a certain thing (like how to plan an instrument, how to cook, how to place a certain sport, etc.). You can sign up for a class or an activity, and this will give you the opportunity to meet someone or get to know someone there. Over time, you may start talking to some nice girls and you might get to know them; once you feel comfortable enough around them, try asking to hang out (outside of the class/activity) - like, grab a quick coffee or lunch, etc.

This way, it's not such a burden to try to specifically approach women or specifically ask her out on a date. It's not so fast-paced (you can first become friends with the woman, get to know her a little bit more, etc.) This way is also not as stressful because it's not specifically about dating or hooking up; it's about learning a new activity, making new friends/connections, and getting to know people.

• 8d

Thank you for your piece of advice! You know, i almost never go out to practise some things... Sport... Moreover, i'm a little shy with girls... I don't dare to make the first move with them... I had tried in the past with two girls and it hadn't worked... So now, i'd prefer girls to make the first move with me because then i'm sad when it doesn't work...