How did you meet your significant other?

What Guys Said 11

• 0|0
  • I met her at a restaurant. She owns the place and I was really encouraging because the place is new. We became best friends for around four years. During that time friends we're teasing us that we look good together until they grew tired of teasing us. But really, there's no connections, no magic. We tried flirting, but it did not work. We're just friends.

But then there's this wedding. It's her college batch's wedding and most of her friends in the circle are already getting there. She got awkward so she asked me if I could be her fake boyfriend. I just laughed and yeah... Ok.

We had some fun playing couple and unexpectedly, things came out unexpectedly. Sometimes it's just there in front of you.

• At work. I had just gotten a promotion and had been moved to a new shift. She had just been hired, and had not been assigned a shift yet. She was unfamiliar with everything, but she needed a parking space for the day, so I let her take my parking space since I was leaving.

• ı dont have

• Online, on an anime web site.

• Jill has always been by my side ✋

• I have not met anyone yet but i would like to meet her at the gym!

• Never had one but not rushing into it anymore

• Online dating.. seriously.

• POF we are currently engaged

• At an A. A meeting

What Girls Said 21

• okcupid, 2 years ago this weekend. :) <3

• I don't actually remember meeting him... I know that we met in the first year of secondary school when we were 11, I think that my best friend introduced us because I was cripplingly shy and just kinda followed her around everywhere :P

• We thought we "met" in high school because we sat next to each other in our junior year English class. After talking about memories and stuff it turns out my old friend introduced me to her boyfriend many years ago in middle school and it turns out that was my current boyfriend and we didn't realize we've met before.

• I met my ex because we were rowing teammates. When a bunch of men and women see each other half naked at the boathouse six mornings a week plus socialize together, it's not surprising that "boathouse incest" is pretty common. While our relationship didn't work out, I know several couples who ended up getting married.

• Met him at work! When I first started, he was a cart pusher, so I saw him quite a bit, and this was back when I worked earlier shifts, and in the morning there wasn't a lot to do on either of our parts. (I'm a cashier). So every time he passed by we'd have a bit of time to talk until we spotted a boss and then we'd like slowly disperse. He works in another department now though.

• I met him in 5th grade when I first moved to my new school

• School. We were in French class and I completely murdered the word I was trying to pronounce Lol he laughed and corrected me. I said something sarcastic back and he started being flirty. Ngl I was a little frustrated about his attitude so I kind of teased him. He later got my phone number from friends and started a convo with an extremely funny joke.

• We were both in the orange butt plugs section of the adult store.

• ı dont have one

• Online, almost 9 years ago. Married for 4 of those 😊 He's a good egg

• We met here on gag

• Still (impatiently) waiting to meet him.

• We met at work.

• highschool, in alternative school, and yes it was love at first sight, we are actually married, lol

• didn't meet yet

• We did a play. He was dating the snotty lead girl in the play and one day while she was on stage he privately asked me for my number and we've been in love ever since

• At the free std testing we were both attending

• At work

• family friend lol

• 3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...y_projectendo-d2z3pbc.jpg

I don't even know why I'm answering this question :´(

• OKcupid 3 years ago. We got engaged this last September.

• 6d

OKCupid? Interesting. People really do use that site to find a match. Did you find the questions helpful?