Why is my girlfriend talking to her ex and meeting up?

So I just found out my girlfriend has been texting her ex two hours straight and has agreed on meeting up with him and help him out during a photo-shoot (her ex is a model). She told him she wasn't happy with her life right now and she would love to pursue a career in modeling. Her ex offered her a job for a photographer, but she insisted she wanted to join one of his photo-shoots instead.

I also found out she's been replying to his snaps and trying to make him jealous. Should I be worried?

What Girls Said 5

• In a relationship is about u and her. No "ex" like what the hell, why even ex are in the equation. Unless they are business partners and they HAVE to be together because they own/work and that is if they are mature enough to handle such situation. But this is not the case here, she is looking for him.
    Can I ask u a question. Do u know how long has she been single before she meet u and got in a relationship with u?

• Run away

• Yes you should be

• Don't worry. I know this is not normal but not bad.

• this girl is not for you

What Guys Said 1

• Completely. Don't tolerate that shit. Tell her to stop it, or you walk. In fact, you should just walk. Wish her the best, and don't look back.