Should I have as much success getting dates off of PlentyOfFish as OkCupid?

I feel like it's easier to get girls interested on OkCupid... so what's the secret to doing it on PoF? And Tinder is just TOTALLY useless.

What Girls Said 4

• PoF is harder bc there's like a lot of dudes. I was signed up and after literally one day, I had over 1000 matches no joke. I feel like in that sense OK cupid would be a bit easier.

• why is one easier than the other?

• Heard from friends that OkCupid works best. Never heard any successful stories about the other dating apps tbh

• I've heard POF should be named WTF.

• 5d

Why?

• 4d

We're both anon?

• 4d

I am RomanEmperor

Message me?

What Guys Said 5

• PoF has more... "shitty" women... trashy, that's a better word, cause OKC women are shitty too, but they don't seem too trashy.
    So yeah, I guess PoF is easier to have success cause you don't have to have much to get a girl to like you.

• POF is fine if you like fat girls.

OK Cupid hardly works.

Tinder works only for stupid hunks.

If you want to succeed, find the site loaded with women who are looking for men like you.

I know several sites where women outnumber men, but OKC, POF, and Tinder are not among them.

• 5d

Where

• 5d

Sorry, you'll have to discover that for yourself. I am not going to post these on a public forum, since the reason they work is because there are more women than men.

Hint: Think like a woman. Where would you go?

• 5d

so tell me privately... odds are we're not going after the same catch.

• The more fling oriented the vibe, the better you gotta look to get any results (as a guy)

• I've had success with every dating app...

• Okcupid doesn't work at all. I've had some success with POF.