Why does no one like me?

I'm not cute, but I'm loyal.. why do guys go for the hoes instead of the girls who can treat you right and love you unconditionally? 😔

What Guys Said 21

• I couldn't help but notice you're 13 and LET ME TELL YOU, relationships aren't even worth it right now. You're still growing and maturing with the people around you! You'll find someone who can settle down eventually. Heck, it could happen soon, but it's more likely to happen later.
    Also puberty does some ridiculous stuff to ya with hormones, so those guys don't even know anything other than being girl-crazy. Probably nowhere near being ready to settle down. Wait a while, you'll find someone!

• I would not say that no one likes you.. most everyone in this world is liked for something.. just be yourself always.. enjoy your teen years, and do not be in a rush to get approval.. long as you like yourself.. that is really all that counts in the big picture.. have a great day

• guys your age aren't interested in love. In general, this doesn't become something men are interested in until their mid 20's.

• so to break it down into very easy tearms: you are girl type A and you look at guys type B going for girls tybe B and get jealous of them. there are guys type A. you have to find them which i know is not a easy thing to do. but you´re only 13. it will work out for you. just keep on being who you are and there will be guys who are into that.

• Honey, you're only 13. For all you know you may be drop dead gorgeous when you're finished growing up. Don't worry about boys yet. Give yourself some time please.

• 11d

If this was my Q you would be best opinion overall, THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS.

• 11d

@milopiano
      Thank you 😊. You sound like a girl with her head on straight. At the same time, I remember being 13 and girl crazy, so I know it's easy to say, harder to do.

• 11d

Thank you for being kind. You are a lot like my big brother! :D

• You're 13, boys don't know what they want at that age, some of them never know what they want. You're better off waiting a few years for the man who will respect you for you, not just for how you look. And the girls who dress to impress will probably be rushed into adulthood sooner than they should.

• If your 13 it's probably because men don't take relationships and dating seriously yet.

• Because the girls who treat you with unconditional love often hide in the shadows, hoping for a miracle to happen.

• you're not even twenty yet. I'm twenty five and people keep telling me im still young. Come on, brush yourself off, deep breath and relax, love is out there for most people. Just enjoy life.

• Because you're 13, people your age don't love unconditionally

• Not all guys are like that. I'm sure I would like you. 🙁

• Chill
    You'll find your guy

• First of all, you're 13 and guys your age are really immature. Second of all, guys aren't gonna date you if you aren't attractive. Or are you just looking for attention?

• Sometimes guys r bitches I'm sure that if u really looked u could find someone out of school who likes you

• Because you're 13

• Because no 13 year old is out to settle down.

• because boys in middle school are stupid

• You're just 13, you'll be way hotter by the time you're in high school. Same thing happened for me, i thought the same when i was your age but now i can date almost any girl i want.

• You are too young and emotionally developed to date yet. Wait for high school.

• Lots of guys say the same thing AKA nice guys. I'm nice but a bit edgy/weird... I'm not very politically correct.

• Because physical attraction is important

What Girls Said 4

• you're 13. Im assuming the guys around you are close to that age.

No 13 year old boy will value any girl he dates on a real level. Because he's 13.

Thatll change later on. Loyalty is a good trait.

• You're 13…. chill out

• 11d

I'm actually 16, I couldn't figure out how to change the year :/

• Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. First off, it's all about how you feel about yourself. Not everyone has the super model body or perfect teeth etc etc. But there different types of beauty in the world. You need to be comfortable with being alone and find out the wonderful things about your self before worrying about relationships. Because I'm pretty sure You are beautiful inside and out. Once you do that, the right guy for you will eventually come along.

• I'm in your shoes sweetie, I'm 18 and never had a boyfriend. But now I realize that I should enjoy life until I get the chance get love.💞 don't worry about it trust me love is gonna knock your door when you never realize it 💘