Ladies, How short is too short?

Im a shorter guy, and I'm curious to see others opinions on this. I sometimes feel overlooked because of my height and it's discouraging. I'm thinking about giving up on women all together.

What Girls Said 4

• Obviously it does matter at first but eventually personality wins out and your height, or lack of it, won't really matter. For me (I'm around 5'5) I'd prefer a guy my height or a little taller but I wouldn't completely reject a guy who was shorter than me. If I had to say though... probably like 5'0 for me specifically. At the same time I also wouldn't want to date a guy who was over like 6'2. That is just a little too tall for me.

• Below 5'8" because I'm 5'10" myself

• I'm 5'3 so any guy who's just a tad taller is my ideal, and being the small spoon I love someone taller, but having a guy who's my height or a bit shorter I wouldn't mind at all! Its whats inside that counts, so it doesn't really matter in the end. Have confidence! :)

• In complete honesty most women will say they prefer a taller guy. Some of us are happy with a guy that's our height (I'm 5'2). But I know girls who are really tall and they end up dating guys that are like a foot shorter than them. When you find someone that you really like, height doesn't really matter

What Guys Said 0