Why doesn't he like to FaceTime me?

Been dating this guy for a few months now. We text everyday. We see each other once every week/2weeks. Recently, I had tweeted something about how I love FaceTiming with people. He saw it and texted me asking why I don't FaceTime him. I told him I'd love to & asked why he hasn't FaceTimed me either (takes 2 to tango right?). Then he told me he doesn't like to FaceTime, it's not his "thing" and doesn't see the point of it. Made me feel a little crappy like he doesn't get excited to see/talk to me. Am I being dramatic?

Most Helpful Guy

• Is so bright!! you are being dramatic, he just don't use it often that's all until you facetime him and he might love it one day.

What Guys Said 2

• You are being dramatic, and I don't see why it has to be about you at all. Personally, I don't like it either so I get where he is comig from.

• 9d

I don't think I made it all about me? All I said was that I like to FaceTime & wonder why he doesn't.

• 9d

I get what you're saying. Can I ask what it is about facetime that some guys don't like?

• 9d

To me it's annoying the fact that I have to hold a phone in a particular position and stare at it when I can simply be having a regular phone conversation, and where I don't necesarily need to stop doing whatever I'm doing to have it.

• Get a new boyfriend

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe it's not something he goes out of his way to do but would do it if you randomly brought it up and asked him?

• Well your profile pic is so bright I need eye surgery cuz of it so maybe he can't afford eye surgery so just doesn't wanna be forced to get it

• 9d

Third person today to tell me my profile pic is bright af. Welp, time to change it I suppose

• 9d

Nah it's kewl m8 just pointing it out
      You look great in it so tbh don't even see why you should change it

• Because you are so bright you hurt his eyes