Feel like I have no friends anymore. What do you do? there all so bitchy towards me?

I feel like all my friends are gone and I have none left. None of them being good friends anyway they only want me when nobody else avalible. But I feel abit like a loner with no one to go out with anymore. I find every single friend I have always turns bitchy to me and will talk about me behind my back or gets annoyed if I speak to men and always finds fault with way I look and will do things out of spite to upset me. Such as try it on with men I'm seeing. Post the ugliest pictures of me on Facebook they can get (even when I've said don't ) or falls out with me if I talk to men. I can never have friends because of this? So what do I do I don't want to be the girl with know friends

5d Also men seem to be the only ones who
Want to be my friend , but they always end up wanting more

What Guys Said 3

• But that's the thing. Would you want to be friends with these sort of people? No. Yeah you may be alone for awhile but it leads room for new friends that'll treat you better. Spend time with you, hear you out, make you laugh, cheer you up. I'd would not mind being a new friend. You don't need negative people surrounding your life so it's best cut the bad friends out your life to make room for new friends. I wouldn't mind being your friend on Facebook or what ever if you like? 😊

• 5d

Lol saw the update but no, I would jus want to be friends.

• You need to ditch ALL these so-called " friends " ... they are NOT your friends at all. Women are by nature...& also by expectation , much more social than men , most men in reality , are on their own in life , but most of us are used to this , helps develop self reliance too. Grow to love your own company , I've become less social the older I get & it's often a blessing... less BS from other people !!!

• There are different qualities of friends. Some are just toxic and best be left alone. Quality, rather than quantity, is important in a social circle.

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like some of my friends are the same way. People only want to hang out with me if no one else is available. I have one friend who if she sees me talking to a guy will come up and start being obnoxious, like she doesn't want me to talk to any guys. It's really frustrating.

I don't think it's impossible to have good friends. I just think you need some new ones.

The people who you think are your friends are more like enemies. A good friend would be happy to hear you are talking to a guy. They would cheer you on. But a bad friend would get upset and even try to compete with you for a guy.

• 5d

Yeah it's horrible , I don't think I've ever had a decent friend. I'm always so good to everyone too and it's just annoying. They take everything for granted. I guess over time hopefully I will make some descents friends

• Take sometime to be a friend to yourself FIRST! Take cute pics of yourself and post, hang somewhere u like to have fun, speak positive to yourself and watch how you will eventually know what a good friend is and how to be one.. im in the same boat as you.. its gets me sad at times but when I think about how good i should treat myself first the rest will soon follow and God will bless me with the right people in my life eventually..