Am I too young to become a sugar daddy?

Alright I'm quite rich for my age, I take home something like £50k a year even though I am at university.

Ill be starting in investment banking so my income will be shot higher too.

Can I become a sugar daddy? I've always wanted to be one since I was 5?

• Yes, go for it
  • Nah you ugly as fuck
  • How the hell did clinton lose?
10d Looks like imma be fucking some hoes soon

What Girls Said 12

• I truthfully don't see the point. I mean, you basically want blood sucking leaches instead of a genuine partner?

Spend smarter.

• If you want to, there's really no age limit to being a sugar daddy. Plus considering the fact that you're young you're going to find it easier to find a pretty sugar baby and you may have more options than say someone who earned the same as you but was old and unattractive *common sense I know*.

How did you even know about sugar daddies/babies when you were 5 though? 😂

• 10d

I like your thinking.

And yeah I was more intelligent than the average 5 year old.

How do you think I make £50k a year at university AT 22

• 10d

Oh shit, you're stirring my mind with crazy imaginations now of what you might be doing. Especially with that profile picture. Yikes. 😱 HITMAN? Something illegal? 😱😱

• 10d

Removed my pic as I caused panic on gag. That's a marine in the pic, I want to be a marine too hence why I put it up.

I'll be a tough daddy but no hit man shit.

No sadistic imagination needed girl

• Why on earth would any man aspire to that? Have you no pride?
    Ps, you're income needs to be at least 20 times that to be a successful (?) sugar daddy.

• 10d

I also aspired to be a pornstar, but my dick was only 7 inches

• 10d

You have experience with these devices? Was your boyfriends dick really small?

• 10d

We have money baby
      We made them together
      We both get £20000 a month

• Who cares if you're ugly, sugar babies won't care. : P Seriously, you are too young to need to pay for relationships, but hey, if both of you are getting what you want out of it-go for it. I'm sure she'd be relieved you're not super old.
    That being said, your sugar baby couldn't need a lot of sugar if you only make 50,000 a year. She might want a chunk of that for simply her housing, maintenance, and adventure.

• No offense but that's not enough to be a sugar daddy lmao, what are you going to school for?

• 10d

In the UK it kinda is.

Also, I did mention if I start in IB it will be even higher. Talk 6 figures

• 10d

100K isn't a lot of money either lol after about 450K that's when life is fun

• Well I'd love to help you fulfill your dream but I'm not giving any sugar, how about a sweetener daddy?

• I don't see why not. Why wouldn't you want a woman who truly loves you as opposed to one who uses you?

• 9d

Actually it's me that is using her

• 9d

Well, it's my understanding that a SD/SB dynamic operates similar to a relationship. They usually meet an agreed upon number of days per week or whatever. He provides money. She provides sex. A lot of relationships operate this way actually. Whatever you want to call it... I guess you're using each other.

• 9d

In a relationship things are emotional.

Emotional drama is something that you just sometimes can't have

• That's convenient... I wanna become a sugar baby!
    We better take this to pm ;)

• Well looks like gag hates me they removed my question about sugar baby smh
    But yeah you can be my granddads sugar daddy whenever you want
    And 50k? Wtf you are kidding bahaha

• its up to you

• I say go for it, the $ you make is yours And it's good for your age... other guys are jealous there should be more men like you.. I love guys that spend!

• where do I apply for the sugar babe position? 😛 lol

What Guys Said 13

• haha so you want to pay some girl for attention? Thats kinda pathetic to be honest.. i mean when i date women they normally pay for me even though im fully able to pay it has just become the norm for me

• 10d

It's more like escorting with girlfriend treatment but more persona. Not too different a lot of men have with women they call "GF" these days.

• 10d

@BubbleBoy69 shit.. my ex always paid for my stuff

• £50k a year? :D :D :D
    That's not he kind of money sugar babies dream about.

• Yeah you could easily become one. Try and find a hot 18-19 year old girl, they will be impressed with less. This way you get a young hot girl, and you don't spend all your money on her. Have her live in your apartment, and feed her.

How the fuck do you make 50k a year lol if you don't mind me asking

• Nope. Never too young but you can't call yourself a sugar daddy because of your age.

• I can think of 50 different ways to better use the money but you do you lol

• Yes you are. It's not all money, you need to have right mindset, otherwise you'll be just a rich punk

• If you make a lot of money girls will give you attention for free?

• You're an idiot if you want this.

• LIFE IS SHORT. ENJOY IT! USE YOUR MONEY TO GET THE HONEY! LOVE IS OVER-RATED. SEX IS ALWAYS GOOD

• Since you were 5? Probably not lol

• Don't do It. I am 22 and I work in the fashion industry as a analyst and designer and I do make more than you but never had the urge to be a sugar daddy. If you are all about show that you have a hot looking girl with you then its fine. but if you are looking for something at an emotional level then I would say find a girl and if you have a problem finding a girl maybe it's just you. Be more outgoing and hire a hairstylist and stylist to fix you up. I doubt your dressing sense is affecting your game here. I have friends who did that it's pretty lame to spend all that cash on some chick.

• 50k a year ain't shit dude

• I think you have some better options than that. You could likely do a lot better in terms of frequency, quality, and variety of women and a much low cost than going for a SD arrangement.