Where do I go where guys will ask me out?

Because no guys around me ask me out.

What Guys Said 14

• if you have to ask then it's probably time to change up the game and you start asking them out.

don't you realize, if you ask out the guy, you choose the guy you want. not waiting to be picked by some guy you might not want.

• 6d

How do you change up you're game?

• 6d

find a guy you are attracted to, introduce yourself, ask him out.

• Online.

First, know your numbers.

I don't know where you live or what you do, but suppose in a typical week, you wake up alone, drive to work alone, see the same dozen or so people at work, drive home alone and go to bed alone. Then on weekends, you might go to a grocery store and see a few men there, or a store of some sort and maybe see another or two. How many men do you cross paths with in a week that you don't already know and are close enough in proximity to say hello? It might be 10 in the situation I described or 1,000 if you take a metro train.

Then out of that, what fraction are in your age range, what fraction are single (if that is important to you) and looking for a date, what fraction might you find attractive enough to go out with, and what fraction would find you attractive enough? This is how you get to your number (I go one step further and put the fraction that we would actually end up in bed). The result is that you have to cross paths with X men in order to get 1 date.

You can then figure out the average number of days or weeks it takes to meet someone, T.

In my normal routine (work, home, store, and nowhere else), T is 9 months. If I travel, it is anywhere from two days to two weeks, depending on where and mode. If I go to a particular mall I know, it is 4 hours.

How can you get to that X number of people to cross faster? An online dating site. You can go through a hundred men a day or more, plus you know they are looking for a date, so that helps the fractions a lot.

• Maybe it's not the place but you...

• 5d

Why would it be me?

• 5d

How do I stop being the problem?

• 5d

Well, you gotta figure out what you're doing wrong. Maybe you're not interacting with enough men, or you're not appearing approachable. You gotta think of how you normally act and figure out what you're doing wrong.

• Go where you like your type of guys. If you don't like guys who like too much sports don't go to a football game. If you love guys who like animals go to a nature reserve etc etc.

• A bar or a club. I garuntee you you will be hit on.

• Somewhere where you ask them out?

• A club or a bar maybe even a coffee shop

• Go to the bars. Very simple

• come to France ;)

• I just don't do it anymore. I've been rejected at every turn.

• Try asking one out

• A bar, a club, anywhere there is booze.

• 5d

Why does it have to be where booze is?

• 5d

That was a joke, but really clubs or bar.

• Have you tried the bars or nightclubs yet?

• Which country/area are you from?

What Girls Said 7

• If you won't pursue your desires, expect them not to fall into your lap. Try flirting, starting conversations, maybe even... asking them out? Why is it so important that the guy do it if you want it so bad?

• I usually get hit on in odd places. Standing at busstop, in train station, or walking to store. You dont necessarily have to go to one particular spot to get asked out. As long as you look attractive, men will approach you. Wear clothes that flatter your figure, and do your hair in a style that fits your face. You want to look decent because you never know if you may meet a cute guy when you go outside. It can happen. Im not saying that you have to dress up, wear makeup, etc. Just be feminine and wear things that compliment you.

• I don't know, usually a girl just has to leave her house 😀

• Maybe one of your friends can throw a party and you can meet some of their friends. Look pretty and smile a lot and guys should start talking to you.

• 6d

How do you look pretty?

• It is hard for a guy to approach a girl. You can be anywhere. The grocery store or the pharmacy, the mall shopping. Strike up a conversation... hey what do you think of this color or you look familiar... did we go to school together... etc. Make eye contact.

• Go to the candy shop.
    They ll let you kick the lollipop

• make yourself strong and honourable and likeable and then wait for the guy to approach you. It might take months or years but you will find the guy of your dreams this way.