How to get a guy to ask for your number or you ask for his number over Facebook?

I recently met this guy and we became friends on social media, I sent him a message on Facebook saying it was great meeting him and that hopefully I'll see him again soon and he said back that it was great meeting me too and he'll come up again soon for a visit. Now I'm not sure what to say back because he isn't actively on Facebook and I would like to keep in touch and chat with him here and there. What should I do?

What Guys Said 2

• As a girl it's as simple as just asking for it.

• Great question. I'd suggest asking him for his number. Much easier to say that as a girl and makes your interest clear.

Send him a fb message so when he is online he'll see it. And then text him a lot once he gives you it. Don't use fb to get in touch after that.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him the truth. Tell him that you'd really like to keep in regular contact with him and proceed on asking his number.