I got caught staring at this girl? Should I be concerned?

Ok so there is this girl i sit next to in my college English comp class. All of the students are separated 4 to each table and i sit next to this girl everyday but i never talk to her. Today she was wearing some rather seductive clothing in class and her pants her really tight. I couldn't resist the urge to look at her butt since she walked right in front of me. I can't lie she looked very sexy today which isn't normal for her. She also had a lot of makeup on. Anyways when class ended i had to stay after class to talk with my professor and she walked in front of me and i looked again. This time when i looked she turned her head and saw me looking like that's what she expected from me. Is this gonna come back and bite me somehow?

For the most part this girl is very outgoing and usually isn't afraid to say what's on her mind. We have never really interacted there was one time we kind of just looked each other in the eye and she broke contact immediately. She was also afraid to ask me for a piece of paper once and literally asked the person behind me. Maybe she thinks i'm a creep? lol.

What Girls Said 2

• i think she may like you, but is shy about it

• no don't be.

What Guys Said 1

• I doubt it. She's wearing those clothes for a reason...