Guys, What kind of girl do you prefer?

What kind of girl would you chose and why?

1. Very cheerful girl, laughing a lot, happy, positive, sweet and caring but a bit childish.

2. A bit serious and calm, but responsible, smart, and very intelligent girl.

• 1. Very cheerful girl, laughing a lot, happy, positive, sweet and caring but a bit childish.
    Vote A
  • 2. A bit serious and calm, but responsible, smart, and very intelligent girl.
    Vote B
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 11

• I tend to prefer a cheerful, happy, positive, sweet and caring and childish girl. Because I'm the opposite of that, but I am a puppy on the inside. So, if she's like that, it sort of inspires me to be the same. A serious, calm, responsible, smart, and very intelligent girl is more boring, in my opinion. But, I ultimately wouldn't have a problem with either if we clicked.

0|0
    0|0
  • which one are you

0|0
    0|0
  • A serious girl would last at most a week with me before I pissed her off. I tend to find the fun in everything I do so a serious girl would likely get annoyed with how little I take stuff seriously. :P
    media.giphy.com/media/10ffksphqA9WM0/giphy.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 as long as she's not boring or 1 as long as she's got ambition.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what type of appearance these women have. It also carries the big if that either would choose to date me or more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a girl that is serious to balance it out because I can be to freaken dorky sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Both!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 is such a turn on I could submit to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • like me

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably 1, but either could work well. It might come down to who's hotter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say cheerful. I'm a bit like that and I feel like I'd be interested in someone with a similar personality

0|0
    0|0