Why don't guys like experienced girls?

Do you feel intimidated? Are you still stuck to the idea that women belong to you? Are you not intimidated at all? Share ur thoughts

4d Holy shit... women aren't an object, we don't get worn out, we are not an 'used, worn out' product because od the number of people we have been with... that truly is an absurd but I guess it's my fault for asking

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 24

• I'm perfectly fine with experienced girls, it's a total non issue for me. Maybe she can show me some things, I'm always happy to learn more, lol.

• If a man doesn't want a girl just because she's sexually more experienced than him then he's really intimidated and insecure. Happened to me to. I was just afraid.

• I laugh every time when I see the word 'intimidated'. Where are you getting that idea from? No man is intimidated and there isn't a notion that women belong to men. It's simply that they typically carry baggage and on top of that usually have been very promiscuous. Obviously I don't need to explain that as it's clear what that means. Think of it like this: Would you have a new car with very low mileage on the odometer, zero if possible? Or would you rather have an old car with a lot of miles on the odometer, a lot of maintenance upkeep, a dirty interior and maybe even a few dents on the exterior? People want a new car. No one dreams of driving an old, beat up car. Not to mention that the more promiscuous you are, the less ability you will have to bond with someone emotionally. It's been proven in a study. Having said that, it should make sense. Hope that helps.

• Umm no, what we don't like is girls that open their legs to any guy that calls them cute... or buys them food.

• Nothing wrong with experience IMHO, but if you have for yeats had this mindset where you couldn't be satisfied unless you fuck a new chiseled bad boy every week then you can't really blame me for not seeing you as trustworthy relationship material, now can you?

• " Are you still stuck to the idea that women belong to you?"

Is this coming from a Muslim perspective or something, like who even thinks like this?

• lol who ever said that? xD i like them. but if you don´t know them enough, there´s always the danger that they caught a disease. even though you are not in serious danger if you use rubber, it´s still scary.

• I don't care what a woman's past is as long as she is 1) STD free, 2) Not/Never will be a cheater, 3) doesn't have children. The last one is my own preference as I would rather not deal with the child's father.

• Who says they don't?

• I'm just afraid of possible STDs I can catch for life

• I prefer women with experience. Teaching a virgin to F is not my idea of a good past time.

• I dont mind and she better show me a good time

• do we?

• There is a line between experienced and in the triple digits by early 20s.

• 5d

Also, girls don't like virgin guys so what do you expect us to do?

• 2d

0.0. Oh wow. Well, the U. K. has many similarities with the U. S. and promiscuous partners are like that here too apparently but I've never met someone who had that many. Who in their right mind would settle for someone like that?

• This is just a myth. We love experience gals.

• Depends. Experience could mean she isn't good for a relationship cuz she may cheat if you aren't enough for her.

• Because inexperienced guys are afraid they will be compared to other men.

• honestly yeah, it can be intimidsting. especially if the guy isn't as experienced. they could feel embarrassed.

• it's not that I don't like them, I just wouldn't date them, and yeah semi intimidated

• Would you rather get a brand new coat for Christmas or a used one from Goodwill?

• Not true for all guys. And in most cases guys need guidances , experienced girls can actually help

• I like experienced girls! Prefer by far!

• I could care less how experienced a girl is. Besides experience and promiscuity or two very different things.

What I'd care more about is her attitude and how she goes about it. If she's gonna give me shit for not being as experienced as her, a good way to shut her up is by simply asking how much effort that took her. ;)

• Because girls don't like inexperienced guys.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't get how is this a thing lol I never, ever discussed previous partners with my current partners

• 4d

Yeah I prefer not to know. If anything I find it a turnoff if a girl boasts about her past sex life, partners, and goes into too many details that i don't need to hear which I've had happen before.

• 4d

@bloodmountain1990 haha yea, no need to talk about that, the past is past and we better focus on the person in front of us and what future we can build together 😋

• 4d

Yeah I mean if the person has an STD, kid or is cheating then it's important to know but the rest should be left where it's at, the past.