Girls, Do girls like when you put your hand under their shirt while you're making out?

I was kissing my girlfriend the other day, and I had my hand under her shirt, mostly on her back and lower stomach but I did put my hand on her breasts a little, she didn't seem to mind. Would you like your boyfriend doing that? Would you like if your boyfriend also put his hands on your butt or is that weird?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• when i was 16 i was perfectly fine with my boyfriend doing that... I was very inexperienced so i was happy when he took charge and did things like that! Feel free to experiment, but if she seems like she isn't ready for something then respect that. Be safe and if you're not sure about something, ask her! But I personally liked both of those things at that age!

• 5d

How far would you let guys go before you asked them to stop?

• 5d

no problem! make sure that she knows that you're not trying to pressure her into anything and that you will still like her even if she's not comfortable with doing something. Let her know how you feel and make sure she knows she can say no! best of luck

• 5d

Ok thanks for the advice

What Girls Said 16

• with my boyfriend then definitely but there is a limit and he is good to sorta question me (pauses and waits a minute before going any farther into the action) if I'm good with something before he goes and does it so normally I can stop him if it's something I'm not good with him doing

• grabbing the butt while making out is fine. just when you put your hand under the shirt you can sometimes stretch it out of place. I would hate that. so when you do it keep that in mind or just take the shirt off. and have her put on your sweater. if possible.

• 5d

Oh ok thanks, I'm not sure if she'd be comfortable taking her shirt off but I could have her put on a sweater

• 5d

yes, that way if she's shy it helps.

• I would not complain. If you are my boyfriend you have 24 hour free boobie access.

• Hands on butt is a fantastic feeling. You're her boyfriend. I'm sure she won't mind. I would just bring it up to her and ask her if she's okay with it and if she says yes, then go for it.

• Yea I like it, my boyfriend does it a lot, most of the time its just so he can feel my bare skin. He grabs my ass a lot too, and spanks it. I absolutely love that.

• Yeah, it feels good. It's better than groping the boobs or ass tbh.

• Yes - sometimes I am thinking in my mind come on already and feel me up.

• If the two of you are alone and she isn't protesting, you're fine. If you're in public, just don't do it. i know I wouldn't like that.

• I LOVE when my partner touches me while we are kissing, it turns me on a LOT and I just feel like it's good foreplay, especially when rubbing my clit or something!

• just ask her yourself most girls like VERY different thing so if you ask yourself she may even respect you even more than she does

• Depends how long you've been in the relationship

• When my boyfriend touches my boobs or ass while making out I love it.

• Depends on the situation

• Well if is my boyfriend and we are making out (and i know where is leading) then yees please

• Oh yes I love that

• Depends

• 5d

Could you explain what it depends on?

• 5d

Oh ok, well she also had her hands under my shirt on my back

• 5d

O ok