Am I ugly or something?

every guy I talk to ends up telling me it won't work. am I ugly or do they really think it worn work?

What Guys Said 12

• I'll be honest, you are not the best looking woman out there. Maybe a 4 or 5 out of ten. I'm not saying this to be mean, but I think most people don't have the heart to tell someone the straight up truth. In my opinion, it's better to know so that you can proceed from there. That being said, many physically non-ideal people find partners and get married. You just have to be realistic with your standards as well. Trust me, I know I'm not a work of art, and I always hated it when people lied to me about it.

• I don't think it's your appearance that I would focus on. I would be more concerned with your attitude and social skills. Honestly hearing you say that, that every guys you've been with says it won't work? I can tell you as another guy I know it has nothing to do with your appearance, body, sexual prowess, etc. But in actuality it sounds more in line with your overall attitude, mindset, and the way you behave. You will probably say you are wonderful and that may be true I'm sure but if others think it's an issue maybe some self reflection is in order?

• If you made it to the talking section of the relationship, then I don't think your problem is your look. No I do t think you're ugly. But back to you losing guys, you have to dissect the situation and think about when you end up losing the guy and what happen before the breakup. There's always a common denominator in all situations, find it and fix it. And again I don't think your looks are the problem.

• You're not ugly.

• Don't ask questions like that it's just hard on you for nothing. If you do ask you have to be ready to hear it all and above all not get angry and take it to better yourself. You will get people that don't want to hurt your feelings, some that will be truthful and positive some negative and some total fucking ass holes.

• You're not ugly , you're very pretty.

• From what I can see your pretty what kind of guys do you like? (:

• No you're not ugly at all

• It could be a lack of compatibility

• Dude wtf my mom thought I was watching Porn wtf dude

• Ok i can't fully tell by that photo, but going on that photo, yes you are. It might not work because of your looks.

• Stop going for guys out of your league.

• 6d

actually I go for nerds. I like a cute nerd with a cute body. so don't jump to conclusions.

• 6d

You are right. It has nothing to do with her face. Because the question was "Am I ugly or something" the keywords here are "or something" I simplh assumed she was going higher than she is.

• 6d

Eh. It happens. Let's all be friends again, k?

What Girls Said 9

• You're ok. You have a nice pleasant smile. You look slightly chubby though, I don't know if you are or not. If you are overweight then lose the excess weight and watch how differentlly guys treat you. You dont have to be skinny, just dont be fat. I also think you should wear makeup and style your hair if you dont usually do this.

• No you're not ugly at all. Perhaps it's the kind of guys you're going for or even something about you that might be upsetting them?

• 6d

I don't know. I mean I'm just my normal bubbly self.

• 6d

But you're not ugly. And even if he felt that way beauty is entirely subjective. It's not something that is set in stone. Beauty is something that changes on an individual basis. One person's idea of beautiful could mean ugly to someone else. So even if you're not beautiful to him, someone thinks you are. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what we look like we're all ugly and we're all beautiful. I think it's best to focus on the latter. It's your mindset that matters most, not what this guy said.

• 6d

I suppose your right

• By reading the comments, I'd say it's your bubbly personality that's driving them away. Chill with the attitude, you asked people for constructive criticism and they're giving it to you.

• You are pretty but it seems to me that you are chubby or overweight, might be the reason!

• 6d

and? skinny is gross. there's nothing to cuddle with.

• 6d

Not skinny but average or slim or fit is what most guys seem to prefer. This is coming from an ex chubby teen.

• Not ugly, but average. Then again, that's not a good quality photo. I'm sure you look different with your hair down and if you had a different pose.

• 6d

no that's right. I have short hair. I don't like my hair long at all. I look 14.

• 6d

It's not necessarily the hair by itself, but most people won't date someone they aren't physically attracted to, even you have something in common. I had guys who liked me with short hair and long hair because I have a face for it, but not a lot of women do. Not to be rude, but you kind of look like a boy.

Also, and I don't know why this is, a lot of nerds don't want a nerd girlfriend. They're seen as just another dude for the most part. They want someone more feminine. And, again, going based on your picture and your description, you don't come across as feminine. So even if you are, if they don't pick up on your feminine wiles, they won't be attracted to you. Tis the laws of nature.

• 6d

wow. okay you don't know me. and I do look feminine. I'm not a priss but I bet I look more woman that you Hun.

• You're not ugly sweetie

• You're not ugly. You're average-looking, just like the rest of us. If the guy uses your beauty as a reason to break up with you, then he's a coward who's too scared to tell you the real reason why he's leaving you.

• I think it can be your personality maybe. You are no ugly but average.

• Maybe it's your personality