Guys, Why don't guys like me?

Recently, I've been feeling so emotional. I haven't had a boyfriend since expand grade (I wouldn't even count it). I consider myself decent in all of my attributes. I have curly blonde hair and blue eyes, I'm 5'6. I have small boobs but a decent sized butt. I weight 115, but my weight spreads out so I feel really scrawny. I have an outgoing personality and find it easy to talk to guys and be myself. I have a good amount of guy friends, but it seems when we can be friends at school, he gives me short replies over text. This happens with almost every guy, and I don't get it. It's so frustrating and I don't know how to get over it. I catch feelings so fast and find it hard to get over someone. I just need a guy in my life.

7

What Guys Said 7

• Well from the sounds of it you're putting all this emphasis on your physical features:

"I have this I have that, my butt is nice, bla bla".

Great! Now what do you offer personality wise? Because to me you sound boring as fuck. Also I wouldn't take a girl who has a bunch of guy friends seriously

• 10d

Firstly, that was kind of douchey. Secondly, I don't have a bunch of guy friends.

• 9d

Yea so? After 22-23 guys start to look for girls that offer more than just a great body.

Do you think I'm going to commit to a girl whose only asset is tits and ass? Nope. I'm going to commit to a girl who offers just as much as I offer. A girl who has only tits and ass is a girl that I hook up with and forget about the next day lol.

Be happy someone is being honest with you :)

• Do you have a pretty face, and are you fun to talk to?

• 10d

I feel like I have a pretty face and my friends always describe me as fun and outgoing.

• 10d

Then I don't know why guys don't like you, perhaps you just don't talk to them enough or something. Ask them to hang out more. Be flirty.

• You must be boring.

• Are you clingy too quickly? Something must be wrong because women get approached all of the time, unless it's things you say or do.

• 10d

When I text with one they use one word replies after a while and it's annoying as hell so I just give up on them. I'm not weird or anything. I have a fun personality. I honestly don't get it.

• 10d

You gotta think about it differently. Some people aren't interested but some genuinely can't carry a conversation at all.

• Perhaps you aren't giving more guys a chance.

• Find one you like and ask him out.

• Well, i tell you one thing.. if i found the girl whom i like talks with many guys.. i wouldn't try to be her boyfriend

• 10d

Well, it's not like I talk to a bunch of guys, honest. I just try to make friends to see if they'll date me. It just never works.

• 10d

Where do you live?