See picture attached: why do I feel like a special girl?

This guy I have been chatting with is literally coming next week to see me! He booked his flight!
I am so excited, yes we have video chatted and have phone called each other and we communicate all the time.

Anyways guys, would you do this to any girl? Is this a big deal? See picture attached: why do I feel like a special girl?

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah that's a big deal to do something like that. Only one special girl I have ever known that I would ever do that for. I wouldn't do it for just anyone that's for sure.

Obviously still be careful & all that stuff, blah blah blah lol, but in all seriousness best of luck with it all, i hope it goes great 🌻

• 5d

And as for the hotel? Shouldn't he be paying for it when he comes here?

• 5d

I wish I was moving there today haha, but probably smarter if I finish school & save some more money before I do. I'm thinking 1-2 years from now. No concrete date, but I am moving out there in the future for sure haha

• 5d

Very nice :)

• Hmmm he's probably a serial killer. 🔍🔫🔪

What Girls Said 1

• You should feel special babe! He's so excited to see you that he booked a flight? That's a huge deal.. I hope it goes well for both of you 😘

• 5d

Awww thank you sooo much!!

• 5d

I like your response, I just hate when people give me negative comments like "he's probably a serial killer and other negative comments!!" >_<

• 5d

You know best. A woman's intuition is everything. Just make sure your first meet up is in a public place (but I'm sure you already know that!)