See picture: what are your thoughts on girls who wears ljngerie for you?

I wanna dress up for him, this is what I have, and the white one I just ordered as well. I will be spending 10 days with him and I want to feel good and look good for him. See picture: what are your thoughts on girls who wears ljngerie for you?See picture: what are your thoughts on girls who wears ljngerie for you?

What Guys Said 19

• ironically, your name is "silkteddy":)

1 no - that style is gross! don't hide your girl curves if you have good ones
    2 yes, way yes
    in general, the elaborate stuff is not necessary, but dressing up is good... anything that accentuates your figure, or is playful and fun. a long shirt.

• Yeah, my girlfriend has all kinds of lingerie and costumes, etc. I'm definitely a fan, haha. When she breaks it out I know I'm getting her A-game😝

• i love lingerie. i think it is amazingly sexy. and for girls who like it, they tend to have a lot of fun picking it out, and then showing it off. so, while it usually comes off in the end, i like it a lot, and i appreciate her doing it.

• 8d

Thank you, only one guy I knew didn't even appreciate this. But he's an friends with benefits. Anyways I am spending 10 nights with this guy, so I figured I better dress up

• 8d

hope it goes well.
      honestly, lingerie is mostly for her own benefit, but i love it because it tends to make make the girls feel more confident and sexy, and the more they enjoy themselves, the more i enjoy it.

• I appreciate the effort, but tbh, I prefer bra and panties to lingerie like that.

• 8d

Some girls aren't that confident to walk around bra and panties and it gets cold

• 8d

I get it, but if she's my girl, I'll be attracted to her naked body, so though I understand she may not be confident enough to walk around like that, I'm still gonna think that bra and panties is sexier than lingerie.

• If I had a wife that would be awesome

• Im not a fan of lingerie or dress up but i love everything my girlfriend does to please me. Shows me she cares and thinks dirty. ;)

• didn't like that one

• He'll love it.

• I think the white one looks amazing... not sure of the lilac coloured one... unusual colour I would think...

• 8d

Thanks for the opinion! Why do you like the white?

• 8d

Omg thank you!!

• 8d

No problem...

• Eh whatever... There are sexier things she can wear and taking time to put on lingerie "just for me" kills the spontaneity.

• My girl constantly wears lingerie even when cleaning... we are extremely happy

• It certainly looks hot.

• go nude. men hate work. more clothes = more work

• Wot, no suspenders?

• My wife does , particularly on specific nights. It is a nice feeling.

• That lingerie looks like the wrapping of a very nice present. ;-)

• 8d

But a nice girl in plain white Walmart undies is STILL a nice girl.

• The criss-cross tie front looks GREAT on a girl with big boobs!

• Damn i'll eat her P like a gentleman xD

• Sounds like he'll have a good time. If you're going to do it, don't tell him. Just bust it out unexpectedly.

• 8d

Exactly!! 😏😏

• 8d

What made you say so, so it's surprise?

• 8d

Exactly. Planned out sex is great but spontaneous is the best.

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend loves it. I actually got the same lingerie! (the second one) but in pink!
    gotta love victoria secret sales

• 8d

Omg girl yesss!!! I have 3 I'm going to get one more because well, 10 days together!

What does he say about it?

• 8d

I would keep it hidden as a surprise lol.
      just make sure you don't stop things in the middle of foreplay and be like "Hang on! gotta put it on!"
      I would maybe wake him up in it as a surprise or when you're getting ready for bed put it on...

• 8d

Omg 😱😱

• Im not doing that if he's not doing anything on his part

• I like the white one. The purple one is shit.