Does he love us both?

I dated a guy for a few months who ended up meeting someone new. I left and let him pursue her but he asked me not to go, he said wants me too. I still left. Two months later they're now in a relationship but he still contacts me and says he misses me ever day. Over Thanksgiving he told me he loves us both. He asked me to wait for him and not sleep with or fall in love with someone else. Is it possible he does love us both? Or is he just trying to keep me around just in case?

What Guys Said 4

• it is possible, but it is also unlikely. it seems sleezy to me that a guy wants to women, at the same time, and expects you to not be with anyone, while he is spending his nights with her.

if you talk to her, and she knows he likes you to, and she is ok with it, and you could both deal with it without jealousy (or even all three together) it might be worth trying. but chances are she doesn't know about it, or if she does, she is unhappy or conflicted about it.

so i say, unless you talk to her about it? just say no and walk away from it.

• "Or is he just trying to keep me around just in case? "

^This

• He likes you both. The reason I say "like" because in reality there is no love for "someone". The experience of love is when your own feeling of individuality dissolves and you feel "one" with "someone".

But that he asks you to wait? That's not fair at all, that's not about love it's about fear. You should not agree with that.

• I can't stop thinking about revenge... is it bad I'd murder someone that started all this if given the opportunity?

What Girls Said 4

• Lololol.

Telling you to wait for him while he can decide if you're a priority?

Girl. Dont.

Dont let someone do that to you

• He's just trying to keep you around ! All guys say this because they want more than one girl. If he truly loved you he would've never fallen for another girl you did the right thing to walk away now you need to go out with someone else and rub it in his face that your not gonna be waiting around for him and there are other guys who will treat you better and put you as their only priority

• Why can he be with someone and you can't?

• No sleep with and fall in love with any one you want. That selfish prick can fall in top of a cactus in his birthday suit. Wish a silly mother fucker would say some trash shit like this to me.