Like everyone else here, I need some help figuring out a guy. Anyone feel like helping?

Well like everyone else on here I need help figuring somebody out. One of my friends, let's call him G, always picks me up, throws me on his bed, tickles me, lays on me, puts his face up close to mine and picks me up when he hugs me. I'm awful at recognizing when someone likes me. One of our mutual friends, M, told me that she really likes him and asked if I liked him. At the time I wasn't sure but I said that I didn't like him. Then another mutual friend told me "G acts with you different than anyone else I've seen, I definitely think he likes you. And I asked him about M and G said he doesn't like her." And I said "I don't like him." But I wasn't sure... I said it because that's what I'd told her when she asked and now I don't know but I'm starting to like him more and more. I'm kind of kicking myself because it seems I always let people go because I never realize I like them until it's too late. I always end up convincing myself that it's better off it nothing ever happened. But I do like him. And I don't know what I should do now.
Tell him I like him? He told me once that he's shy. Kiss him? I've never kissed anyone before. Nothing? And let him slip by?
When it's just us hanging out, he seems to relax. And I'm so comfortable with him. But I don't know what to say to him. And even if we both feel the same, what about the mutual friend who really likes him as well?

What Guys Said 1

• So confusing, just ask him already if you do like him

What Girls Said 1

• You need to talk to M first and tell her that you lied to her. Then you can proceed on asking out G.