I'm 19 dating a 19 year old girl we went on a date and we're going out again and I sorta lied please read details and help me plz? please help a guy ou?

So I've been seeing this girl we text all the time and we are into each other and we went ona date on Sunday and we're going out again Wednesday and I lied to her only once I said I graduated HIGH school I was just embarrassed to say that I'm basically a failure and dropped out cause I was so depressed and I moved back to ny from nc than moved back to nc and they didn't transfer my passing grades so I dropped out so I lied to her I'm getting my GED but what should I do if this makes sense please help I was embarrassed and I thought she wouldn't want anything to do with me if I didn't graduate and I'm ashamed I didn't but how do I tell her the truth now? I care about her so much and I don't know what to do please help me out anyone

What Girls Said 3

• Be honest one one of the next few dates you have with her. You don't have to bring it up like something you're ashamed of or anything. Bring it up somehow in the conversation and be like "hey I wanted to mention something to you that we talked about on our first date...: we had barely met and i wasn't comfortable taking about me never graduations high school so i didn't know what to say and lied. Truth is... I just want to be honest with you plus even though I did t graduate high school to hear are all the other things I've been doing..." somewhere along those lines. Best advice is to be proud and confident in yourself.

• Well you can bring it up next time you guys are having a conversation about struggles and stuff. Like talk about how you went through stuff but were able to overcome them.

• Be upfront with her about it and tell her that you were dishonest because you didn't want her to change her opinion of you. Tell her that you are currently in the process of getting your GED. She should understand why you didn't tell her but its best to tell her sooner rather than later.

What Guys Said 0