Have I lost respect from the guy I've been dating because I've let him suck and fondle my breats before establishing what we were?

I've known him for a 5 weeks; we've started dating two weeks ago (first two dates were a walk in the city while it was raining and going to the theatre) and on our third date he'd suggested we watch some netflix at his place and I thought why not. 1:20h into the movie we started kissing and it escalated to an intense make out session which led to him thinking I wanted more and he went for my bra and unclasped it. I stopped kissing him and froze. He asked me what's wrong but I didn't respond when he asked if I were okay I didn't respond either but changed the subject because I felt awkward telling him that I wasn't comfortable with this yet. After a lot of silence which wasn't awkward it wad actially quite comforting, he started to kiss me again and then slowly pulled my top off. My bra was already undone so he had all the access he needed now. He was very gentle and I liked the attention he gave my breats at the end but I can't help but wonder if he's lost some sort of respect for me now because I just let him have it that easy. And I don't think I would have initiated this if I were brave enough to discuss it and say a clear no. Because when he went for my jeans and I said a firm "no" he automatically stopped and said it's okay we don't have to do anything you don't want to do. So opinions? Also we're not in a established relationship yet we've been only dating so I don't know where I stand with him right now or what my next move should be if I want to gain some respect back and if I even lost any? (I've spent the night at his this day and we cuddled a lot) and he called me the same day after I went home and it was afternoon. I have no idea how to read guys though when it comes to this kind of stuff...

What Guys Said 3

• I think it's all fine. Anyway you should forget "respect". No guy who thinks that way is worthy of your respect. Just ask him how he feels. It sounds like he was ready and you weren't and he was fine what that and didn't want to make you uncomfortable.

• Not at all.

• You lost nothing After all you said firm no when he went down to your jeans, that is all that matters.

What Girls Said 3

• If he 'lost respect' for you just because you let him fondle your breasts before reaching a certain milestone, he never respected you in the first place. Also, don't take the whole blame on yourself. I mean, sure, you can say that you 'let' him fondle your breasts. However, that never would have been an issue if he didn't make that move so soon, now would it?

• relax and breathe. You didn't loose anything, and even if you did you've been just dating for just 2 weeks! So what if he leaves it after that? What will you loose?

• Say to him he is moving too fast sexually for u

• 6d

you'll start losing respect when you let him keep fondling you like that without anticipation