Same interests or opposites attract?

Okay so I want to date a guy who has similar interests as me, but my mom made a good point that if you don't have the same interests you can learn something... I want a guy who can also draw because then we can help each other improve. If that's not an option I want to date a guy who can play games good, so that I won't have to teach him how to playπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ In that I meant that he must be able to quick scope... But if I date someone who has nothing to do with art we can't really bond over that... but if he's also not a quick scoper then we can't 1v1πŸ˜₯ UghπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What Guys Said 4

• One thing has nothing to do with the other.

When they say opposites attract they refer to personality and character, sexual polarity creates attraction, so you either have a really masculine man, with a really feminine woman, or a really masculine woman with a feminine man, then the sexual polarity occurs and there is attraction, however that couple can share same hobbies, and interest.

In fact i recommend to be with someone who you share interest with, whether it is community service, helping others, maybe playing a music instrument, doing sports, traveling, reading books, dacing, acting, smoking pot, or whatever it might be.

So you can't say one thing or the other, because both are neccesary.

• 10d

Oh okay thank you😂

• ok, someone knows what they want Ms. call of duty player. I think your standards are a little naive as to what you're specifically looking for. You won't always find someone to fit your needs like being a quick scoper (this is the most idiotic thing i've heard), or being an artist in order to help each other. Just find someone that clicks with your personality.

• 10d

Yeahhh you're right😂😂 Thing is, I'm quite competitive, that's why I want a gamer bf😕 But yeah😂 I'll definitely change my mind now, thank you haha

• 10d

You give good advice😂😂 (not sarcastic) Thank you😊

• 10d

I'm sure you aren't sarcastic lol

• just in the middle

• You need a balance of both. You need enough in common that you've got more of a connection than just sex but enough differences to make life interesting.

What Girls Said 3

• It's important to have some of the same interests. If you have nothing in common with your partner, what would you talk about? What would you do to spend time together? A lot of times, couples bond over their shared hobbies and interests. You don't have to have everything in common with your partner, but I do think there should be some commonalities.

• I m attracted by power

• A few things in common but differences are what helps you to learn & evolve as a person