Girls, Have you ever put a crush in the friendzone?

If your crush started talking to you and was really nice and the sweetest guy but never made a move would you put him in the friendzone? Or would you feel like you were?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not not put a crush in the friendzone, only if i knew 100% that he does not like me. That said, i have gone through this myself.

The boy I had a crush on had a crush on me. I made clear I was interested in him as i knew it was mutual. The idiot friendzoned me, because he thought that I coudnt like him and thought my confession was a joke. So I thought he wasn't interested afterall and friendzoned him.

Haven't seen or talked with him for years and I met him by chance 2 months ago again. As I was broken up from my last ex I thought I asked him what was up back then. Cleared it up and it seems he still has feelings for me.

What Girls Said 21

• Typically if I have a crush, I will test the waters with flirtations and such. If he doesn't reciprocate, yes, I move on.

• Yes. A few times. Usually because I found out a few things about them that made me decide I'd rather keep them friends. One time because the guy was not ready for a relationship, so i just stayed friends with him.

• Possibly but it could be that he's just shy. Try and flirt with him a bit or make a move here and there and see what happens

• We kind of both did, due to circumstances we couldn't really be together.

• I'm a persistent mofo, No way I'm gonna friend zone my crush. I'd make the move if I must. But I had a boyfriend where I had to make all the moves, even in The bedroom. He loved me but after a while I got tired of him not sacking up and stopped trying

• YES. If a guy is too pussy to make a move, he's not getting any from me.

• Eventually, yes.

• Well I don't know if this counts... But he rejected me... Yet he still showed signs of interest so I hardcore friendzoned him.

• Crushes do not belong in the friend zone. The friend zone is for guys who are seen as "brothers", so to speak.

• If he's my crush and he's not making any moves then I'll assume he's not interested and stay away.

• 10d

Even if he's super nice to you end enjoys hanging out with you?

• 10d

Lol even my friends are super nice. That doesn't mean anything. A crush is a crush.

• No, I'd just think he's shy

• both. if he never makes a move the he is friendzoned and i also would feel like i was friendzone which makes it easier to put him in the friendzone

• Nope

• If he treats me like a friend and doesn't show me that much then yes, I would think that he is not interested, but before I would try to ask him to meet up and see whether he would agree on our 'friendly' outing.

• i would approach him subtly. and if he still doesn't respond back, i ll know that he dont like me.

• Yes if he's in a relationship or if he's not the right one for me.

• I would feel like I was in the friend zone so I guess he would end up there too. At least for a little while.

• I have done that.

• Yea. It'll feel like friendship and just become friendship and hard to see him another way.

• I wouldn't put them in the friend zone, I would just assume they're not really interested in more and see them as a friend I find attractive and might date if they were interested. One of my friends and I have that kind of friendship and I don't really see him as more than a friend at the moment but if he asked me out at one point, I'd say yes.

• I don't know I never liked someone who didn't like me back. I personally make it a point to find out if he likes me though before I make it super apparent that I like him.