Alternatives to online dating?

I've done it for 3 years now and I'm tired of it. The main problem is girls aren't even remotely serious about it. It seems most just do it to kill time or they have no idea what they even want. Most of the same women I saw on plenty of fish three years ago are still on there! lol.

I started with online dating because I don't have a social life and only a couple good friends. I run my own business and work alone all day except for talking to customers when I see them. So other than meeting girls I see throughout the day, which doesn't seem to work well for me I don't know what else to do. I'm not really the type that can walk up and start up a conversation out of nothing like many people can do.

Opinions?

What Girls Said 3

• Try looking at Meetup. com See if there are any local groups that you are interested in. Most areas have some kind of group for young professionals. Expanding your social group can really help connect you with women you have things in common with.

You can try just asking out random women, but my guess is that you won't have much luck. I have never given my number to a strange guy. Most women I personally know that do are looking for a hook up and nothing more.

Good luck!

• Online dating is NEVER SERIOUS. When will people understand that?

• sometimes dating online is good, sometimes not cause I think somebody online not real... I dating online some month ago, and my boyfriend not real and break up and it's really hurt

What Guys Said 3

• Most girls on dating website gets hit on constantly by guys so you really have to stand out on online dating and some girls do it to see how many guys pm them. So yeah online dating is a joke for guys. What you have to do is go out in the real world and talk to girls.

• 3d

I'm just going to start asking out girls I find attractive and see throughout my daily routine then.

• 3d

I actually have went out and talked to random girls I see in an attempt to get a number, never did ask them out in person though. Most always say they have a boyfriend.

• 3d

What i would do is first and try to escalate the situation if she has a boyfriend then say thats cool and move on. If everything goes smoothly ask for there SNAPCHAT instead because they are mostly likely give it to you and snapchat has texting in it then you can ask for there number.

• Have you tried offline dating yet?

• 3d

Like speed dating?

• 3d

I remember one time a while back I caught this cashier checking me out when I was in the store, so when I went up to the register I complimented her and just flat out asked her out. Then a customer got in line behind me and she was like well... I'm kind of talking to someone right now. I just let it go but I probably could have talked her into giving me her number if the customer wasn't behind me. I was going to be like well if you guys are just talking, it doesn't sound too serious.

• 3d

That was the first time I ever pretty much just asked out a girl without doing any small talk beforehand and I have a feeling she just didn't want to say oh yeah sure no problem!

• Well you can add me on kik and we can talk my kik is satyam7487