How does someone who is ugly, short, shy, and socially awkward get girls?

If people say it's about the amount of money that will oversee all traits above then I give up. But anyways how does someone who's ugly, short, shy, and socially awkward get girls?

What Girls Said 6

• You can't change your height, but you can work on everything else. Just try.

• There's some ugly, short, shy and socially awkward girl that is dreaming of you :)

• 10d

How do you know that?

• 10d

@rubyrose83 can you message me lol I have a question

• 10d

You summarised what a good relationship is about: finding someone that fits with you naturally, instead of pursuing people that doesn't.

• Find a short, ugly , shy, awkward girl

• If you are all those things, you've got to at least be confident. If you're more confident girls are sure to notice you more. Don't be obnoxious though. Make friends and compliment girls (but don't be creepy).

• Theirs someone for everyone

• If you're shy and socially awkward it's not gonna happen unless you do some online shopping and buy one.
    You need to work on your confidence. If you can't talk to people, how do you really think you'll meet anybody? It's not gonna happen. You must learn to stand tall, get some confidence build your self esteem, remember the reasons any woman would be lucky to have you, and go meet people. The more people you meet, the easier it gets to talk to people, then the easier it is to talk to people the more people you'll meet. And the more people you meet, the higher your chances get.

• 10d

Yeah but it's hard when people judge you without even getting to know you because of what you look like

• 10d

That's what everybody with no confidence says. People of all levels have confidence and people of all levels have no confidence. If you've got high confidence, trust me, everybody will look at you differently. You'll feel so much better too, and you'll talk to people whenever you feel like it. Get a hold on it now and get rid of the self doubt... the longer you leave it the harder it'll be, so start asap

What Guys Said 17

• Well, for a start you need to sell yourself better. If you consider how you have posed your question, it is entirely negative. If that reflects your attitude towards yourself then you are contributing to the problem a great deal. This of it this way, if I advertised to sell my car and said, "This car is shitty" then how many people would be interested?

I know you will probably think that you are merely accepting what society seems to think of you, but that is a defeatist position. We all get negative feedback at times, from specific people in specific situations. Maybe it happens several times. However, we are judging subjective feedback from a tiny subset of people and based on times where our self confidence was shitty and we were presenting ourselves like a broken down car.

It is pretty much established that women are a lot more open to personality and place it as a priority over looks. It may not seem that way in today's materialistic, fashion conscious and body conscious society but there are well established studies to back this up. If anything it is guys who are the most discerning when it comes to looks.

So let's deal with how you look. Some physical properties you can change, some you can't. You can work out, you can lose weight, you can change your hair, your clothes, etc. I'm not saying those things apply to you, they are just general changes we can make. You can study, you can read, you can become more interesting to engage with. You can't change your height or your face but those things can appear significantly different if you change the light that you project behind those things. Nothing that we see is fixed, it is merely an interpretation of information by the brain. That information can be altered. If you fall for someone their looks change to you. Someone pretty average looking can dominate your heart.

Finally, don't forget strategy. Do you believe that physicality beats strategy? If that were the case, would the smart and successful be running the world? Do bodybuilders run the world? Do athletes run the world? Does the bigger force always win the war? You have a brain and probably a good one. Why not use it to work out how to disarm the girls that you are interested in, to allow your personality to come through. Then you can change those initial perceptions for the better. Sometimes all you need to do is get past that initial defence and you then have a blank canvas on which to paint your story.

• Maybe try talking to shy girls. Sounds weird but just like you, the more time you spend together and the more you get to know them, the more they will open up and want to date you. If you're anything like the way I used to be then you are generally nervous with new people. But as you get to know them you're able to have much better conversations... that's exactly what shy girls that are in your same situation are like.

Just start off by being very kind and friendly. Get to know them and try to have a little bit stronger eye contact than normal (don't stare at them!!)... to show you're interested in what she has to say and that you find her irresistibly attractive. As you become more comfortable with each other then ask for her number and try to set up a date.

This can take anywhere from the first time you speak to her to months after the fact. Just don't rush it and try to be a little flirty with them if possible.

• One word my friend, Confidence!, If you think your shy ugly and socially awkward that's exactly how you are going to appear to the girls. First step and easiest one is wear things that make you feel good looking, for me I always go suit and tie (bolo actually but tie preference is another issue all together) , second do some exercise, you don't need to be ripped just stay in shape, you don't need a six pack to attract girls but having a gut means your gonna need more confidence or find a girl into bigger guys (no kidding I know one hot girl that always went for the big farm boy body type {strong but also chubby} guys ) after you work on feeling good then you will have more confidence, next find a venue that suits your style, if you don't like clubs don't go to clubs etc. the cure to being socially awkward, BE MORE SOCIAL. It's a learned skill. Go out in a group if you want to make it easier. If you want girls to talk to come to you I highly advise getting a dog, (s) he will be a great wingman because (s) he will attract girls and be an instant conversation starter and also gives you the most loyal. partner ever.

In summary you need to build confidence in your self and be more social. Hope that helps and good luck m8, Cheers.

• It isn't about money. It's about your personality mostly. Ugly is a term to describe your personality and unattractive for looks in my opinion. Unattractiveness can be counter acted by having a wonderful personality completely. Speaking for me, the way I'm attracted to a girl is based off of how she makes me feel. I feel like girls are the same way because guys are way more visual. Focus on self development. You can't make yourself taller but you can try to be a better person, work on your insecurities. It takes time but you're only 19. Just focus on you and I know a great girl will come around.

• He doesn't.

• He can work out, groom himself and style himself as best as possible, practice social skills and move to a country where people are short, other than that... pray...

• 10d

Praying doesn't guarantee anything. Why should I waste money and move to a different country?

• 10d

It's extreme but it would solve the "short" problem.

• 10d

Nah i'm gonna waste my money. this society is fucked up.

• You gotta figure out how to be rich and wealthy. Money compensates for your shortcomings quite nicely.

If you can't realistically become rich, fake it 'til you make it, that's your best shot.

• It's not about what you can't, but about what you can do.

24.media.tumblr.com/.../...o42RO1qhb33do1_1280.jpg

• Date ugly, short, awkward girls.

• Well depends how ugly and how short. Unless you are a hideous midget, then there's still hope. But, since you are also shy and socially awkward, i guess its over

• Money is your only hope now start chugging away at those college credits.

• You are as much sexy as you think. However, if a guy is all the above, then i just pity the guy...

• Check out Owen also called RSD Tyler. He was just like that yet he gets more girls than all the guys on this site

• Being more confident, being more stylish and working out.

• Stop complaining and saying you give up, and start doing

• Ugly? Get a good personality. One of the ugliest fuckers in history was a French dude who practically drowned in puss. He said It only takes me 30 minutes to talk away my face.

Short? Get over it. Like cock size, it's only an issue if you think it is. Peter Dinklage is the fucking bomb.

Shy? Don't mistake shyness for laziness. Any shy person can get over shyness. There are 1000's of websites to teach you how. Google it. Pick one. Do all the exercises there-in, and don't skip any. It will take you about 6 months but is well worth it. Cry babies who want to know "which website?" (in other words, won't even google) are lazy. Not shy. They can't be helped.

Socially awkward - Beat the shyness first. Awkwardness you get over with practice. Lots of it.

• They don't.