I want to go to Walmart but my boyfriend doesn't want to is he being a dick?

1|1
16|19

What Guys Said 19

• Is he supposed to want whatever you want? Do you want whatever he wants? Or are you two autonomous individuals?

0|1
    0|0
  • He might be or he might not be. Do you need him to go? Is he the driver? Can you go on your own? Does he usually go places with you?

If he's always wanting to do nothing because he's busy playing PS4 or something then yes, it's a bit of a dick move. If he's just not feeling it right now and you can go on your own then that's not so bad. We all have moments where we just really don't feel like doing something.

You could always deny him sex for the next year, and put some red panties in with his white laundry so it all comes out pink. Okay, don't do those things, I'm being mean ^.^

0|0
    0|0
  • goodness. just because he doesn't want to go to a store doesn't mean anything aside from that he doesn't want to go to a store

0|0
    0|0
  • Make it clear and explain to him why you want him to go there with you. Does he have something that is more important that he must do right now that he cannot go there with you? If so, can you postpone it at a later time when he is not busy?

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. Do you need his help to go to Walmart so he can help you carry something heavy? Or do you need him with you there for some other reason? If that's the case then maybe he's being a dick. But if not, then just go to Walmart by yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you need him to go with you? You are self reliant. Not unless you are a money troll and need to spend his pockets before your pockets. Just saying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go by yourself... do you need him to change your diapers too?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes how dare he not go with you if this was really just about you liking walmart though you could go by yourself... but its obviously not because you just want to be a controlling selfish beeyach.

0|0
    0|0
  • U can go without him! :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha what? Just go by yourself, Are you buying anything big and heavy you need help with?

If you need his help, yeah he is

0|0
    0|0
  • are u trolling high or stupid

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i think he should bend and do things you want to it shouldn't be a one sided situation.

0|0
    0|1
  • go yourself your a grown woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoa, isn't that being overreacting? Seriously maybe he don't like.

0|0
    0|0
  • why?

0|0
    0|0
  • Shit. Then im the biggest dick ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody should ever want to go to Walmart

1|0
    0|0
  • sounds like you're being too controlling.

0|0
    0|0
  • ...-_-

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Not a dick:

You: Hey babe wanna come to Walmart with me?
    Him: No babe I really don't feel like it.

Definitely a dick:

You: Hey babe wanna come to Walmart with me?
    Him: NO BITCH WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANNA GO ANYWHERE WITH YOU? FOR FUCK SAKES YOU'RE SO DAMN ANNOYING TAKE YOUR ASS TO WALMART YOUR DAMN SELF. FUCK.

0|2
    0|0
  • No, Here, Dear... No Dick. Perhaps your Joe is Not into this Particular Store that has More, or just to Shop till you Drop, is Not Hot for Him. Period.
    However, if he Might Compromise at Times to Please you, you Both could get On the same Page, No Rage. And if Not, Pick up your Purse on your own Schedule, that Joe will just Have to Go for and be Satisfied and just Settled. xx

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

*It is Not a sin within because Someone, just Anyone, doesn't Like a Store or even to Shop. People on here, dear, who are rude and crude, are obviously not seeing the light to just go "Light" and answer in a more helpful way. xx

• No, he just doesn't want to. He doesn't have to always follow you wherever you want to go or do whatever you want to do, especially not when it comes to such trivial things like going to Walmart.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why does he have to go with you?

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow he just doesn't want to go, don't call him that. If anyone is a dick it's you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Walmart sucks. Go by yourself. You don't need a man girl :)

1|0
    0|1
  • Well a couple doesn't have to agree on everything

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't see the big deal... you need to give us more detail.

0|1
    0|0
  • You are a big girl now. You can go alone, be a strong big girl

0|1
    0|0
  • Well then you could always go without & leave him at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • what lol er no he's not.. just go without him XD

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be a deal breaker for me.
    Dump him.

0|0
    0|1
  • Dude, just go without him. It's not that hard... Unless he's paying for everything?

0|0
    0|0
  • no he just doesn't want to go

0|1
    0|0
  • Why does he *have* to go with you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. If this is what you guys argue over, and that is him being a dick to you, sounds like an ok relationship.

0|0
    0|0