I need your help guys, especially if you're a shy guy?

imma make it short: it took him almost 2 months to ask me out. We went on a really cute first date that lasted for 6 hours. We made it clear we don't wanna seem like a couple yet at the university, but outside the uni we can go out. He says time is what he has very little of, but still spends lots of time with me. The other day me and my friend were gonna go to this Christmas thingy in the city, a romantic place, skating, belgian waffles, everything. And she asked him if he wants to join and she told him that I'd be really happy if he joined, and I didn't know about that untill the second he joined us. My friend left us alone and we were together for 3 hours almost. Anyway, we had fun, but its final exams period and I was gonna ask him out the same day we went out to this thing, but I thought he wouldn't have time cuz of exams. Now I thought i'd ask him if he wants to take a dinner on Saturday cuz there's this important soccer match on that day and more people will join, but im not sure if he might say no!! :( I can't imagine bein rejected. haha, so should I go for it or no? I mean we see each other everyday at the uni, but we just say hey and bye. and he has exam tomorrow, but I think he'll be free on Saturday, and its not even that late.. I dont wanna seem too clingy either, but I love spending time with him.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not a shy guy but I think it would be fine for you to ask him for Saturday. Like you said, he should be free on Saturday, and even if he has plans to study most of the weekend he should be able to take a break to have dinner on a Saturday evening. I'm glad you enjoy spending time with him and my guess he would be happy to be asked.

• 8d

You're right! I asked him... still waitin for an answer, he hasn't said yes neither has he said no...

• 8d

Well shit, this guy needs to step up and say yes! just sayin'

• Do me a favour first: at what part of the story did he seem to not like or or be interested in you?
    1st: if he said he had little time but still met you, marry him.
    2nd: he will go with you on Saturday because he didn't say no at any date OR he might propose to go another day (most probably if he hasn't got much time, but still ask him Saturday).
    3rd: Don't get confused with silly things, he does like you by the way you said the story.
    4th: it's football not soccer! 😂😂

• 8d

Haha, okaaay thanks so much for the answer! I swear you made my day. Haha, but again I guess you just told me what I wanted to hear. <3

• 8d

Hahahah but look it's the story of always: are you willing to be your whole life wondering what it could've been but never been? Or would you "risk" it? Worst case scenario is that he says no, but at least you know you're not wasting your time with him. Easy. Yolo. 😂😂

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should go for it. I mean why not? If I am not mistaken, you've already hanged out a lot with each other, so I doubt he's going to reject you.