I have a problem where I ask out any girl I like even a little bit, and it's getting me the reputation of being an asshole. How do I control myself?

People are getting pissed at me, but it's just that I've never been said yes to before, an it's getting to the point now where I just wanna be with someone. Can I control myself from this habit I have, and how long do you think it will take before people don't think this about me anymore?

What Girls Said 1

• Just stop doing that! It's that easy. If you want to keep doing that, at least ask out women from different environments who don't know each other.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm here kinda. not being called an asshole for asking people out but I have been rejected 5 times now basically. I'm 15 by the way. It's frustrating but I think it will pass and it will get better eventually.