Girls would you date guys with no college degrees?

• No you're a dumsh! t
  • Anyday baby

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 16

• Of course! I don't have a degree, but I plan on getting to school soon. Therefore he has to already have a job and or making a living for himself. If he doesn't have any life goals then forget it. Because if I date it's for marriage, and he has to meet those requirements for a husband and a potential father. Which also means this:

1. He MUST be working without fail.
    2. Be able to pay his bills ON TIME.
    3. Show that he can take care of his priorities and not slack off on it.
    4. Be ambitious and seeks to be constantly growing and mature.

Etc. Things of that nature. Not how much dollar figures he's making. But education to me is very important. Or he has to at least seek to go back to school if he had setbacks. But my biggest dealbreaker on this subject is when he lacks VISION for the future.

• it depends. if he didn't have a degree but he was ambitious and actually had goals then yeah. but if he's lazy with no job then good byeee lmao

• I prefer he does. gotta admit it, it still gives you some social status and social status can be helpful and a degree is always a back up plan and makes things easier.
    but with that said, it depends on what he s doing right now and if he has certain goals and is working on them,. then it s all good.
    some people are autodidact which is praisable

• i dont really caare bout college degree, it doesn't make you smarter, but you need to be smart and have your shit together same as any guy with a degree

• As long as they have goals and want to be successful then yes I don't mind helping my man build an empire.

• its not an issue to me... i'd accept of course

• Of course, as long as he's employed

• Long as he has ambition, intelligence & a trade. These days a degree is no guarantee

• Yes of course...

• A college degree isn't necessarily representative of who they are as a person.

• Yes, if he has a good job, isn't lazy and has a steady income IDC about degrees.

• Yes of course.

• Tbh idgaf as long as you ain't broke

• Yeah but I'd prefer if he had a degree.

• Probably not. I'm college educated I prefer someone who at least has a Bachelors degree

• tbh it doesn't really matter but i don't wanna date a guy with no ambition, or doesn't have common knowledge.

• 4d

What is that one ambition that you are lookin for in a guy?

What Guys Said 6

• Poor old Bill Gates (founder of Microsoft), doesn't have a college degree. How is he going to survive? He's only the richest man on the planet.

Steve Jobs (Apple), Michael Dell (Dell Computer), Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook), Larry Ellison (Oracle), Evan Williams (Twitter), Jan Koum (WhatsApp), and Travis Kalanick (Uber) are all college dropout losers. Oh, and billionaires.

• There are people with Masters degrees that work at Sonic and Dairy Queen. These days the job and common smarts are equal to any paper.

• If you have a stable job where you earn good money, it doesn't matter if you have or not a college degree.

• paper means nothing.

its how much you make and what kindve life you got

• if you have enough money they'll overlook anything.. .

• They don't care about anything as long as you have money.