Girls, I'm trying to impress my crush by wearing a suit tomorrow morning. Am I stupid?

impress
Should I wear my suits to school. I’m ajunior hoping to impress a senior. I’ve got a red one blue one white one and black one is it stupid or cute

What Girls Said 13

• If you have to work to impress somebody then it's clear that they aren't for you, if she doesn't already have eyes for you. That means she's going to be attracted to fake, not the real you and be disappointed. If your interested in her, GO ASK HER OUT.

• No. We had a guy like this in high school. It made him look like an old arse teacher and it was awkward.

Like... dude, it's high school, why are you dressed like you're a lawyer? Stahp.

• Don't do it bro. You're just going to look out of place.

• In my opinion sure. I mean if she has a crush on you too then perhaps everyone els may look at you a little strangely but she'll sure notice and probably think is cute.

• No, don't do it

• well its all depends if she's into suits LOL.. not all girls are into that

• nope u r not

• boooooo dobtb

• not a good idea. the best look for a guy in my opinion is when he looks like he doesn't try too hard.

• Stupid you'd officially be a dork

• Yes. But it has nothing to do with your choice of outfit. You're just, well, stupid.

• yeah u r

• Kinda douchy to wear to school

What Guys Said 5

• And #3 on the dtm countdown is this dude

• Don't. It makes you look like such a try hard. Just be yourself and relaxed. No need to impress.

• tbh I wouldn't unless she said she wants you in a suite for your hot date... use your gut

• Not many people wear suits. Most girls like causal

• Stupid lol. There's a time and place for everything