Do you think he likes me or is at least into me?

There's this guy at my school that I think is really attractive and I like him a lot 🙈 I get the feeling he likes me but I'm not sure. Every time I have a class with him I always get the feeling that he's watching me. It seems like whenever I look at him he's looking at me and smiles a lot. Every time I start talking to him he gives me a huge smile and seems really happy. Last week he offered to help carry my books, and today I was carrying something heavy and he came over and asked if I wanted help. It seems like he always tries to be around me. His feet also always point at me if that means anything, I've read it's a sign a guy likes you 😂 Do you think he likes me or at least thinks I'm attractive? Or am I overthinking it?

What Guys Said 3

• You're crazy!!! Jk, yes it sounds like he likes you, and yes, his feet pointing towards you is a sign, but you have to add it up with other signs, like him wanting to help you, and him smiling at you. Those three signs together is a definite plus. Make a move, try flirting with him, when you see him walking from behind, run up to him and slightly bump up against him like you couldn't stop in time, when talking to him, compliment him on his shirt and that you like it, while touching his arm.

• You might be overthinking. But if you like him, just give him signs/hints. I'm sure he'd get it. If he tells a joke, just laugh. That will encourage him. If it doesn't work within a month,... well.. That's it...

• The feet thing is usually a subconscious thing. After I knew this I consciously did it. From the looks of it, he might have a crush on you and thinks you are pretty.

Try asking him/having a conversation and see where things go from there 👍

What Girls Said 1

• You literally have to ask him, only he knows. All those "signs" can be misinterpreted and simply mean he's a friendly guy and he can like you just as a friend.